Start over

(Sorry of the late post)

Y/n pov:

Big, that's all I can say, when Fizz said to stay and talk to him I didn't think he would take me back to where him and Asmodeus stays, which was a big mansion. He's been living the fucking dream while I'm stuck in a shitty apartment what the fuck, they wanted to go somewhere more private, since there was a lot of workers so we went to Asmodeus office, and that's where we were....his office....sitting there....in silence, until I spoke up.

"Is there  reason you brought me here" I said with coldness in my voice, "y/n, I want to start over, I know our past was good until the..... incident" he said while clearing his throat, and I glared at him, "but I'm sure we can start over" he smiled at me, "and what about Blitz?" I questioned him "y/n, no, don't bring him in this he's not your actual brother, you were adopted" he said shaking his head, which made me stand up "fuck you, he is my brother" I said pissed off which he noticed.

"Right, he is, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, it's just you put him before you every time" he said, causing me to look down, until I felt his hand on my cheek lifting my head up to look at him, "what do you want y/n"

"I want to be friends again" I said smiling a little, he turned around to look at Asmodeus "Ozzie, can she stay with us?" He asked, to which he nod "yes, she can, anything for you Fizzy" he smiled, "you can stay with us in our room" Asmodeus said as I nod "thank you but I have my appointment" I tried saying before Fizz cut me off "no, you'll stay here with us"

"Fine, thank you again" I said, "you don't need to thank us, I want us to start over" Fizz said while grabbing my hands "plus I think you'll like it here with Ozzie and I" he smirked, and winked at me causing me to Blush a little, "I'm sure I will"

(I know it's short and I'm sorry but I not really feeling the best, but I don't want to let y'all down. I hope y'all have a good day/night, byeeeeee)