Past 2 (best friends)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while

Y/n pov:

It's been a while since Blitzo's parents adopted me
And I was having a blast. When they first found me I was 3 but now I'm seven while Blitzo and Fizz is eight. Right now I was hanging out with Blitzo, we were playing with fire crackers outside. It was fun we would scare everyone that came around us, Barbie didn't like that but we didn't care. "Thy will kill you for hurting thy horse!" Blitzo yelled while throwing fire crackers at my feet making me jump up. "That horse ate my carrot!" I yelled back before giggling. We were playing horses and carrots, it's a smart game Blitzo came up with it, he likes horse a lot his half of the room his full of horse pictures and horse toys. That I stole for him of course because Cash would never spend money on us so I took it in my hands to do so just without the money part.

Time skip

It was 2 am, and I was hanging out with Fizz. "Hey Fizz" I said looking over at him. "Yeah y/n?" He said stoping what he was doing just to look at me "do you think we'll always be friends?" I questioned, "where is this coming from?" Fizz asked before speaking again "of course we'll always be friends y/n"

I shouldn't have listen to him......

He was wrong............

Very, Very, Very wrong

Because one accident screwed our live's up....... All three of our lives up.

It was an accident....... We didn't mean to... well.....he didn't mean to..... we tried helping....... We tried getting help.

It didn't work......... we lost everything, our dad......our sister........our home, toys, friends, the whole circus, our........our mom, but most importantly we lost you.......

I lost you.....

Fizz my best friend forever.....

MY FIZZAROLLI.

To be continued........

Hey guys sorry it's short but I needed to make a chapter for the episode of blitz accident he did so it could all make sense. (Hope you have a good day/night byeeeeeee)

P.s sorry I took me so long I have been doing nothing but testing at school and had no inspiration
Of writing.