OZZIE'S

Y/n pov:

It's been a couple of months since the loo loo land incident, and everything catching on fire cause of my brother.

But now we were coming back from a mission, as the portal opened up, and the tree fell into the waiting room, everyone was nuts, I didn't really feel like going but my brother blitz forced me to, I didn't even kill anyone. I can't get that stupid letter out of my mind, what would it have said? Did the real Fizz tell the robot to give it to me? So many fucking questions to the point I wanted to throw up.

I groaned as I walked over to the couch and lay down "I need a beer" I said, while rubbing my forehead "sorry, y/n I had the last one" Loona said, "it's fine"

I wasn't really paying attention, something about Moxxie taking Millie out to Ozzie's in the lust ring, honestly I don't see them two fitting in there but whatever but Blitz was sad because he wanted to celebrate, and then blitz wanted to go with him, and said I'll go to, next thing I know blitz is dragging me home.

Time skip

"Blitz, we shouldn't be here" I said as he..... well we were spying on Moxxie, and Millie "don't worry y/n it's gonna be fine" he said brushing me off like always. We had to get on a train to go to the lust ring, and when we followed Moxxie, and Millie to Ozzie's, that place... damn it was packed a lot of people were outside waiting to get in, or couldn't get in. Blitz tried following them in but a lust Imp who works there stopped him before I could even follow.

"Woah there buddy, you got a reservation?" The worker said, "oh yeah I'm with those two" blitz said, "this club is for couples only" the worker said, "it's what" blitz said in shock "no date, no reservation, no entry" the worker said, with a growl as he got closer to blitz before looking at me "he my brother so don't even" I said already knowing what he was gonna ask. He looked back at blitz who which than tried to flirt with him, that just got him thrown across the street into a dumpster, the worker looked at me again before I put my hands up "I'll just walk over there" I said to which he nodded, and let me walk over there.

When I made my way over there blitz was already on a phone call to who I'm guess was stolas cause I could hear his high pitched voice on the other side.
When I kneeled down beside blitz, he hanged up.
"We are getting in" he said with a smirk, "how?" I said, "with stolas, duh" he said while rolling his eyes "no you idiot me, how am I supposed to get in" I glared at him "oh.....shit I didn't think about that....we'll fine a way" he said while trying to think.

Oh we thought of a way alright, when Stolas arrived he had a cape on..... coat? Cape? Whatever it was, blitz thought it would be a good idea for me to hide in it, so we tried it.

"You again, beat it shithead" the worker said before stolas cleared his throat, "do we have a problem" Stolas asked raising his eyebrow. "Oh, oh, shit uh my apologies your highness uh please go right in" the worker said as we walked in. Oh my fucking god it worked, how did that work? Is he blind? Whatever

Anyway I got out from underneath Stolas cape thing, and looked at them as Stolas looked at me
"Don't worry I'm not staying with you two" I told him which made him smile, knowing he wanted some alone time with blitz I walked off to find a seat.

Which I only sat two tables away from Blitz and Stolas because blitz told me not to go far.

I ordered myself something to drink, something strong, and a side of mozzarella sticks (imagination)
I could tell Stolas was a nervous reck while Blitz found M&M, and ignoring Stolas, I felt bad for Stolas he fell in love with someone who doesn't really know how to love, anyway I zoned out a little while eating my mozzarella sticks until the waitress came back with my drink, to which I thanked her, and just to top it off I kissed her cheek, making her blush a little before walking away. It took a couple of minutes but the show finally started.