18|HELP YOURSELF

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18

"I'll be across the street getting something to eat, Call me when you're done" Sne says as I get out of the car.

I walk into the hospital, greeting the receptionist and heading up to the floor he's in...

I open the door, stepping into the room. "W-What are you doing?!" I ask both Tshepo and Zithulele.

Zithulele's wide awake with Tshepo helping him pack up his things. Wasn't he just admitted yesterday?!

They both ignore me. "Haibo, Ngikhuluma nawe Zithule" I step further into the room.

He motions for Tshepo to step out. Tshepo walks out of the door with some of Zithulele's bags.

"So now you're sleeping around with that boy?" He asks as he sits on the bed. "I'm not sleeping around with anyone" I try defending myself.

"Ngibukeka njengesilima kuwe? You're trying to tell me that everyone's lying?" He scoffs.

"We're not even together, so yes everyone is lying" I sigh. "Then prove it" He simply states.

"How" I raise an eyebrow. "We've been after that family for years now, him killing our boss just gave us a reason to strike'' He starts.

"You're close to him, it gives us an advantage. You can lure him into our tra-" I cut him offm

"No. I'm not getting involved into your schemes, I want nothing to do with your gang" I deadpan.

"He tried to kill me! It's his fault that I'm in here, with a broken arm and leg" He raises his voice.

"But I'm not helping you, Zithulele. I keep on telling you to leave this life. But all my pleas and cries are falling into deaf ears" I fold my arms.

"I can't leave this life Olweth-" I cut him off. "That's all that I needed to hear, I'm not helping you hurt Melokuhle" I finally say.

"If I get the final hit on him, I'll get promoted to the leader. This is a huge opportunity for me, why can't you just help me this once?" He steps closer to me.