24|I'M LEAVING

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 24

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 24

"Yeyi wena Ungasondeli kimi" I glare at Melokuhle as he takes slow steps towards me

"Put the gun down" He orders. Bangijwayela kabi laba bantu Nx! "If you get any closer to me, I will shoot you!'' I exclaim.

"Olwethu sweetheart p-" Mrs Zungu tries to say but I cut her off, midway through her sentence.

"Oh please... You all used me to get to my brother! And now you want me to let you kill him? You've always wanted to overthrow the Sparrows, and you thought using me as bait would work out" I scoff.

"What makes you all think that I'm going to allow you to kill him?" I click my tongue.

"If you wanted us dead, you would've killed us the second you pulled out that gun... It's either you're scared to shoot us, or you don't really mean whatever you're saying" Mr Zungu shrugs.

"We're trying to help yoh-" I cut Qhawe off. "By killing my brother? I'd rather kill you all instead" I chortle back in response.

"Just, let us go and we'll be out of your way. We'll be out of Gauteng by tonight, just let us leave, please" I mutter out the last part.

The atmosphere is tense and silent as they all exchange looks. I glance down at Zithu, he's breathing but he's still unconscious.

I mentally cross my fingers, I don't want to hurt them. They may have hurt Zithu, but I'm not about to tear their family apart.

"Go" Mrs Zungu suddenly says. "You have six hours to leave Gauteng, we're eliminating everyone with that crest. Leave, now" She adds.

*

"We can't just leave" Tshepo argues as he paces around the room. "We have no choice, do you want to die?!" I glare at him.

"Let's let Zithulele decide once he wakes up, he is the leader afterall" He shrugs.

Leader?

"What do you mean by that? He didn't kill Melokuhle" I raise an eyebrow. "I know, but the Godfather crowned him right before the car crash" He sighs.