59|WHAT HAPPENED IN RUSSIA?

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 59

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 59

"Ngiyakuthanda Olwethu

"Ngiyakuthanda Olwethu. I just don't want you to see me differently after I tell you all this" He pulls me down on his lap.

Okay so here's s bit of an update. My man and I have been going strong for a month now, we're still keeping things private but we're now officially dating.

I've been pestering him to tell me about what's been happening for the past five years and he's afraid that I'll leave him if when I find out.

I won't, honestly the muthi he's using on me is just too strong. I've been spending almost all my time with this guy and I must say, he's not that psychotic, just a little crazy here and there.

"I'm not going to judge you. Please tell me Sethu" I run my fingers down his chest. I recently just found out that his first name is Siphosethu and I'm hooked. "Don't call me that"

"Then tell me" I place a kiss onto his jaw. He places me on the couch and grabs both my hands in his. "I love you"
He sighs before beginning.

"When I left for the UK a few years ago, I didn't necessarily go there to study. I went there for training. I had to complete three courses"

"I started off in Russia, I stayed there for two years before moving onto France where I spent almost a year then Italy for a few months. I spent the last few years in Britain just organising a bunch of teams consisting of people from around the world"

"I killed a lot of people. Basically thousands as we're speaking, The training I went through was inhumane. I have a lot of anger stored within me which is why I take pills from time to time, just to control it"

"I killed my mother's sister while I was in Russia. I have enemies everywhere. What you saw that day was nothing. I-" I cut him off.

"What happened in Russia?" I ask suddenly remembering what Anele said to me a few weeks ago. "Training. There were about three hundred of us and five levels that needed to be complete in order to be labelled as a suitable leader"

"The first stage we were seperated into groups of five and left out in the cold for a month to survive on our own. About ten died in my group"

"But it didn't matter, it was every one for themselves. I had two motives, don't die and to keep Sphesihle alive... The second round. We were paired up into two and put into a cage with different animals with only a dagger each to keep us alive"

"The animals would change with each mission we would complete. The goal was to get one of us killed and they would stop. After that, a hundred and fifty people were left"

"The third one... We were put into a dark room and would keep quiet and keep to yourself. If one were to speak, they would have been killed... By the one's next to them"

"The fourth level.. people barely made it out alive. They let us choose three weapons, put us in the forest and the first ten to make it to checkpoint would be immediately promoted to level five with no other obstacles involved"

"I killed like my life depended on it... Which it did. I remember shooting my roommate with no second thought when he tried to reach the checkpoint. I probably killed around fifteen people"

"I was the highest in my level. I was put through the pain tolerance and enhancement program. I was tortured in any way you can imagine until I became numb to the pain"

"I specialised in hand to hand combat, knife throwing, shooting, etc. I did it all. When my supervisor tried to shift my sparing days, I lost it and snapped his neck in half"

"They got tired of me rebelling and killing everyone on my path so they sent me France. Their system was different, it was... weak."

"In Italy. I took over their operation within a month, just to give them a headstart. I wouldn't have taken it over if the president hadn't told me that I was the exact copy of my father"

"He could've called me a dog instead. I don't take insults lightly, I set his house on fire with him inside it" He chuckles lowly. "I'm not going to leave you because of that Melokuhle" I brush it off.

"No you don't understand... I enjoyed killing them, i liked watching the blood drip from their wounds as they let out screams of pain and agony. I liked killing them, it gave me some sort of control and relief" He interjects.

"I-I-Uhm... A-Are you okay?" I find myself asking. "I'm fine. I won't hurt you, I promise" He places a kiss onto my cheek.

"You're in this forever, there's no way out" A sinister smile pulls onto his lips. "You did all that in five years?" I clear my throat, trying to change the topic. 

"No three" He corrects. What about the other two years?! "Let me take you out for dinner tonight" He says before I can ask.

"Are you asking me or are you telling me?" I fold my arms around my chest. "I'm telling you. Be ready by eight. Ngiyakuthanda yezwa?" He gets up.

"You're leaving?" He nods in response. "I need to take care of something" He places a kiss onto my cheek. My heart flutters.

*

"And they say crazy people aren't romantic." I softly smile as we exit the restaurant. "I'm not crazy" He defends. "Maybe just a little"

He opens the door abd I get in as he walks over to his side. I kick off my heels and grab my make up wipes as he drives off.

I wipe my face of the simple, yet natural look I had on. Only leaving my lipgloss on. His hand is placed on my thigh rubbing smooth circles leaving a squeeze here and there.

He parks near my car and I get out before he can open the door for me, just to piss him off. I run up to my apartment, ignoring his displeased groans.

I step into my apartment placing my purse onto the table. I head into my bathroom, changing out of my dress and into my robe.

I complete my facial routine before walking into my room, I almost scream when he pops out of nowhere. "Why are you here?"

"I have a spare key for a reason" He shrugs off. "Mxm. I know th-" He cuts me off. "Uthi 'mxm' kimi" He raises an eyebrow. "Is there anyone else in this room besides us? I don't think so, you know your way out." I roll my eyes.

"Goodnight" I add.

A/N: Y'all are just going to forgive me, I'll update until I drop

A/N: Y'all are just going to forgive me, I'll update until I drop. So watch out for an update every now and then. I might go a little overboard, I apologize 🤍💙