26|SHE'S ALL I THINK ABOUT

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26

Olwethu

That's all I seem to think about these days. She's only been gone for almost two weeks now and I'm falling apart.

Yeah, her and I FaceTime almost every night but nod being able to touch her is driving me insane.

"Melo! Ma's calling tou down for dinner!" Ntsika shouts from the other side of my door.

"I'm coming" I say not bothering to know if he heard me or not. I place my phone in my pocket before exiting my room and walking down the stairs.

"Took you long enough" Sphesihle says as I enter the dining room. I ignore her as I take my seat near Hlelo.

Sphesihle's seated opposite Hlelo, Ntsika opposite me, My mother's seated on the end of the table with my father seated on the other end of the table.

I silently eat my food as they chat my phone vibrates in my pocket and I pull it out glancing at the contact name. I slightly smile before opening the thread.

Olwethu:
I just got back.

Me:
At this hour?

Olwethu:
Yeah, I had to lock up today.

Me:
I'll call you in half an hour.

Olwethu:
You do know that you don't have to right?

Me:
I want to.

"No cellphones at the table, put your device away Melo" I look up to see my mother looking at me.

I place my phone back into my pocket before continuing with my meal... "Melokuhle" My father calls out just as I stand up.

"Yes" I briefly turn around. "You need to be at the warehouse tommorow, around 3pm" He says and I nod walking into the kitchen.