38|BULLYING OLWETHU

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 38

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 38

"Stop sulking" I sigh as we head back into the main living room area

"Stop sulking" I sigh as we head back into the main living room area. "Where's Thabang?" Sne frowns.

"Was he not the one that ordered us to be here in an hour?" I shrug. "How do you think I achieve all this everyday? Hhape nna ke stoko, I'm not called the ladies man for nothing" We all turn to face him.

"Nice of you to finally make an entrance, we've been waiting for over half an hour" Andrew heads towards the elevator.

We all get into the elevator and it goes up. We're headed to the roof, there's a private pool area up there booked for us. "You look cute" Lihle cooes and I start laughing.

''You think?'' I ask as I twirl when the door opens. "Absolutely" She agrees. "Wait till you see what's under" Sne adds. "There's more?" Tyrone asks.

"Melo needs to start watching his back, or I'm banging that. Just thinking" My eyes widen. "Oh uhm... That was supposed to remain a thought" Sne slowly walks off.

"I heard that Sne" He glares at her. I walk off with Lihle, we sit on the poolside chairs. I cover my face using my hat as I lie down.

"They have a bar! In the pool!" I can hear Thabang scream as he jumps into the pool.I mumble out a curse when the water touches my feet.

"Thanks a lot Thabang!" I huff out, glancing at him through the corner of my eye. "My pleasure skaat, wanna come into the water?" I shake my head no. I close my eyes, feeling myself slowly dosing off...

"I did not wear sun screen for nothing. Back off" I say to Melokuhle with my eyes still closed. "Just one swim" He takes off my hat and places it on the ground.

"I'll only put my feet in. I can't risk getting my hair wet, it took hours to style" I offer and he slightly nods.

I get up, pull my shorts down and place my bag and cover on near Lihle whose probably fast asleep, baby girl was up all night packing for the trip.

I sit by the edge of the pool and place my legs in and swing them around as I watch Tyrone and Sne trying to drown one another.

She dunks his head underwater and he gets up slamming her into the water, I internally wince as I scrunch up my face. The poor hair!

"Here" Andrew hands me a small glass filled with clear liquid. He's always dealing with substances, I'm starting to worry, only kancane tho.

"Sorry, I don't drink" I hand it back to him. "It's just a shot of tequila, or do you also drink expansive shit. I'm sure there's a bottle of exported brandy lying around. Should I go check?" He asks.

"Oh no I don't drink alcohol, at all. But thank you" I stop him. "Yho okay then give this to Melo then" He gives me a glass filled halfway with golden brown liquid.

Melokuhle drinks? I'm not judging, just curious. "Melokuhle!" I call out and he swims towards me. He swiftly opens my legs and stands inbetween then, placing his hands on either sides of my thighs.

"Mii" I give him the glass. "Andrew said I should give this to you" He takes it from my hold. "Hhayi marn, you're getting me wet" I slap his hand that's around my waist away.

"I'm getting you wet?" He smirks, rubbing my thigh. "Yes, look" I gesture to my body and he throws his head back laughing.

"What's funny?" I frown. "Nothing" He places the now empty glass on the ground. "Wenzani manje?" He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Ha eh Melo-!" I squeal when he lifts me up, throwing me into the pool... I feel my hair getting wet as I emerge, wiping my eyes.

"Aw shem, uright?" Sne asks and I glare at her. "I just got my hair done dawg" I lean my head over her shoulder. "Atleast it's not a frontal, shit could've been floating around the pool" She shrugs.

"Thanks. That helps" I scoff as I try getting out of the water but a pair of arms drags me back. I can already sense that I'm going to be hella sick tommorow.

"Tyrone I swear- I'll smack the colour onto your face!" I'm once again submerged into the water. When I get my hands on him...yoh!

"Nawe Sne, you're also bullying me?" I turn around shooting a sharp look at her. "It looked fun Hawu. Ngyeke, nami I also want to have gun" She pushes Melokuhle into the water.

I wipe my face using the back of my hand. "And then, what happened to you?" Thabang laughs as I get out of the pool squeezing the water out of my freshly done medium braids.

''Your friends happened" I mutter as he tries to hand me a drink and I shake my head no. "Askies skaat. osharp nou?"

"I don't know do I look fine to you Thabang?" He continues to laugh and Lihle wakes up.

*

"Since it's our first night here. I pulled some long ass strings and got us VIP tickets at the club a few blocks away. Meet back here around nine (21:00)" -Thabang.

"Nigga is always pulling strings, where the hell does he even get the strings to pull" Someone just read my mind. "I need a long shower. See you guys in a few" Andrew runs down the hallway.

"Nah Drew! I said that I was gonna shower first, do be a fuckin poes bruh!" Tyrone follows after him. His accent comes out thick as he starts shouting at Andrew.

"Stop being such a naai and open the door man!"."Cute but no" Sne walks away. "Sne, uyangishiya? I thought we were going to dry my hair together" I call out.

"Eh babes. Sorry" She continues walking. "Kodwa Sne! Ngizosiza ngubani?" I sigh as I walk down towards our room.

"Tshela iboy toy yakho. Mina ngikhathele" She yawns. "Ufake wena Sne!" I shout in response. "Ndithe sorry hawu"

"Hhayi. Angifuni iSorry yakho" I hand the card to Melokuhle as she starts laughing. He closes the door and places my shoes and bag on the couch.

I take a shower and change into my extra pyjamas and wrap a towel around my head and get into bed.

I hear the shower stop running just as I shut my eyes and he walks back into the room only wearing sweatpants, with no shirt if I may add.

"No. Melokuhle, ngyeke tuu" I groan turning away from him as he tries pulling me out of bed.

"Ngiyaxolisa" He gets into bed and pulls me closer to him. He turns me on my back and places his head on my breast, closing his eyes.

His hand is placed onto my waist while the other is under my shirt resting on my abdomen. His warm palm draws patterns and shapes on my skin.

I feel my eyes slowly closing as I fall asleep with a small smile etched onto my lips.