Chapter 3

Luna POV:
After transforming Natsu went back to the guild while I spent a little time with my family, learning about what they had been doing the last year. They had all picked up small jobs here and there to get by and now they had a cosy little home back with Fairy Tail, my room was simple but cosy with dark wood floors and a big plush bed. It wasn't as grand as the room I had in Alverez but I didn't care, this was my home. Walking over to the bedside table I notice a small glowing crystal, picking it up in my hands memories flood my mind.

"This is..." I say softly feeling tears sting my eyes.

"It's from the cave you used to live in, we found it when we were traveling and decided to bring something back for you. Natsu had told us you'd had to leave quickly so we found some other things and brought them with us." Mirajane explained leading me to a chest in the room.

Inside were my treasures from those precious years with dad when I was small, items that he had gifted my on my birthday and rewards from training. Most of them were items of clothing since I didn't get new ones often, since dad didn't go into the village. There was even my old battered sewing set which I had gotten to fix my clothes, I was pretty good at sewing since I had to fix my clothes after training.

"Thank you all so much." I say hugging them all again.

"Now let's head to the guild, you haven't had a chance to see the new guild hall properly yet." Lisanna said taking my hand in her own.

The guild hall it's self was similar to the one Mirajane had first told me about, the original guild hall. Then there was the one I knew the second guild hall, then the stone castle like guild hall and finally this one. I had only seen the stone one briefly since they were given it back after winning the grand magic games, Mirajane had shown it to me.

Inside this new guild hall was full of music and laughter, not to mention the sound of drinking. Everyone was excited to see both me and Master, especially since last time they saw me I was a dragon. I was surprised to find out that Erza had taken the position of guild master when Master Makarov was in Alvarez, however she quickly handed over the position back to him now he was back.

"What number Master does that make him?" I asked Natsu when he brought me a drink.

"No idea, number eight I think? But he's had the job three times now, just can't get rid of gramps!" Natsu yelled happily.

Twilight came flying over to me and held me tightly as we both shed tears, I had missed her so much while I was in Alvarez, but she told me that she had been living with Levy helping organise her books and keep an eye on Gajeel and Pantherlilly, apparently her and lilly were a thing now.

Taking a sip of my drink I relaxed against him, feeling the warmth from his body spread through into my own. Now that I was a dragon I was often cold, unused to regulating my own new body temperature. But with Natsu I finally felt warm and comfortable. I felt Human again.

"Listen up!" Master yelled and the hall fell silent. "I can't begin to apologise for the pain I caused you all this past year."

"Don't worry old man!" Natsu yelled with a smile. "We're back together, and we have Luna back! I'd say you did a good job!"

The guild hall cheered in agreement and with a sad smile Master Makarov raised his hand to silence them.

"Alverez will be preparing to attack." Master Makarov said gravely. "My plan has failed."

"It's not your fault Master." I say standing up. "Alverez was always going to attack, they've just been strengthening their forces and building up their army."

"What do you know Luna?" Master Makarov asked me, his voice grave.

"Only small pieces of information I probably wasn't supposed to hear." I say with a smirk and then make my way over to him. "Alvarez has a group of mages called the Spriggan 12, each of them has immense magical power and magics not seen here in Ishgar. I worked with one of the spriggan 12 members."