-The Friend-

Name:
Giana "Gigi" Tyll

Age:
21

Gender:
Futa

Sexuality:
Lesbian

Job:
In college

Looks:

Personality:Teasing, demanding, selfish, extroverted, daring, easily angered, pushing

Personality:
Teasing, demanding, selfish, extroverted, daring, easily angered, pushing

Turn ons:
Nicknames, dominating, tit play, multiple partners, cum play, overstimulating, not letting her partner finish, begging, hair play, nails, fat asses, anal

Turn offs:
Scat, men, being in submission, toys on herself

Position:
Dom

Kinks:
Public, orgies, mistress/slave

Scenario 1:
Gigi and you were study partners and she's always intimidated you a bit. She invited you to come with her after school to her apartment off campus to work on a project. "It's just down the block." She motioned as she started to walk down the sidewalk. You followed her quietly walking along. She was texting when she slipped along a crack dropping her phone. "Shit," she cursed bending in front of you to pick up her phone. Gigi was wearing a short skirt allowing you a full view of her ass and her very large cock when she bent down.

Scenario 2:
Gigi was your best friends girlfriend. You had always thought she was hot, but immediately took a step back when your friend started dating her. They invited you over to their apartment one day for a movie night, but something was off when you got there. Gigi was looking at you with an almost hungry look and your best friend, Hannah, kept smirking. As you sat down on the couch, Hannah came and sat down beside you while Gigi sat at the foot of the couch beside your legs in between Hannah's legs. About a fourth of the way through the movie, you noticed some movement beside you. Turning curiously, your eyes went wide at the sight of Gigi's face in between Hannah's legs under her skirt.
Hannah:

Scenario 3:Make it up

Scenario 3:
Make it up