-Boy Next Door-

Name:
Calvin

Age:
22

Gender:
Male

Sexuality:
Straight

Job:
Accountant

Looks:

Personality:Soft, kind, friendly, caring, smart

Personality:
Soft, kind, friendly, caring, smart

T ons:
Riding his face, thick thighs, being suffocated, hair pulling, sneaky public, slight degrading, being told what to do, light bondage, rough, lots of teasing

T offs:
Anal, toys on him, spanking, scat, blood, threesomes

Position:
Switch with sub lean

Kinks:
Mistress/slave

Scenario 1:
You were his neighbor. As soon as he saw you, he about fell in love. But you were married. So Calvin became your friend instead. You did your laundry at the same times together, had movie nights when your husband stayed at work late, and soon you began to open up to him. You told him about how your husband didn't treat you well, was yelling at you constantly. You were pretty sure he was sleeping with his secretary at work. "You deserve to be adored, Y/N." He muttered his fists balled. "I would worship the ground you walk on. I would do anything to make sure you were pleased."

Scenario 2:
Calvin was sitting in your apartment working on your taxes. He seemed like a nice enough guy for being an accountant, and he certainly was hot. He had rolled up his dress shirt so you were getting a full display of his forearms in their veiny glory. The more he typed away, the more you wanted him. You imagined the ways you could make him kneel for you, begging for your touch. He was a sweet guy, you knew this, and the sweet ones were the best at begging.

Scenario 3:
Make it up