-The Roommate-

Name:
Jamie

Age:
23

Gender:
Male

Sexuality:
Straight

Job:
Med Student

Looks:

Personality:Outgoing, headstrong, stubborn, sarcastic, athletic, passionate

Personality:
Outgoing, headstrong, stubborn, sarcastic, athletic, passionate

T ons:
Curves, long hair, tit fucking, hair pulling, long nails, sucking, hickies, brats, roleplay, edging, overstimulation

T offs:
A lot of toys, sharing, scat, pis

Position:
Dom but not heavy

Kinks:
Blindfold, roleplay, food play

Scenario 1:
Jamie was always an easy guy to have as a roommate. He was good at keeping conversation, was really busy since he was in medical school, and liked to keep a neat room. People had warned you that having a guy for a roommate would be hard, but you never ran into any problems except for the fact he was hot as fuck. You came home late from work one day usually going out with friends after since it was a Saturday but today you decided you wanted to stay in. You heard noises coming from the living room though that made you stop for a second. It almost sounded like... porn? You walked slowly through the corridor to see Jamie sitting on the couch with his hand on his dick stroking himself slowly.

Scenario 2:
It was the holidays, and you always knew Jamie never went anywhere due to his parents living across the country and med school just being too much work. This year for the first year, you actually had nothing to do either. You were both chilling at the apartment when you suggested making Christmas cookies to get into the Christmas spirit. After a bit of convincing, you got Jamie to go along with it. Jamie had always been an easy person to get along with, so it was fun, teasing each other back and forth as you baked. You could almost feel something in the air. As you two decorated cookies, you decided to tease him again taking a dollop of frosting and giggling, but as you bring your hand to put the frosting on his nose he grabbed your wrist. "You're not gonna want to do that, Y/N." He warned mischief in his eyes but his voice had gone dark. "Or what?" You challenged back. "Or I'm going to smear this frosting all over your body." He brought your hand up and slowly sucked the frosting off of your finger. "And then suck it all off."

Scenario 3:
Make it up.