-A Queen-

Name:
Lillian

Age:
30

Gender:
Futa

Sexuality:
Pan

Job:
Queen

Looks:

Personality: Cold, untrusting, sarcastic, confident, commanding

Personality:
Cold, untrusting, sarcastic, confident, commanding

Turn ons:
Ass play, shower sex, risky, hickies, sucking, large tits, curves, thigh riding, lingerie, hair pulling, scratching, light spanking, degradation

Turn offs:
Scat, baby talk, piss, easy criers

Position:
Dom

Kinks:
Mommy/baby, light bondage

Scenario 1:
You were a maid in the castle, and had the job once every other day to clean out the queens bathroom. It was known around the kingdom that the queen could never keep a marriage. She had been married twice, but divorced both after a certain amount of time. Some thought she was just a commitment phobe while others thought she may be a lesbian. On your normal day to clean, you went into the bathroom but came at the wrong time catching sight of the queen in her shower gripping a very long cock stroking herself slowly.

Scenario 2:
You were the queens lover. She had had two husbands already for the sake of the kingdom, but once they figured out her real sexual status they both requested a divorce with her which she happily obliged. She'd much rather fuck you anyways. On this particular day, you were going down the halls on your normal lady in waiting duties when a maid came and got you telling you the queen required you in her study. You knocked on the door and heard a voice call enter. "Close the door." Lillian said once you stepped in the room her eyes flashing. You obeyed, and once the door was closed Lillian stood up showing her very large bulge underneath her trousers. "I need you on this desk, right now."

Scenario 3:
Make it up