-Demon?-

Name:
Jakovious III a.k.a Jack

Age:
5,200 years old

Gender:
Male

Sexuality:
Straight

Job:
Demon

Looks:

Personality: Snarky, sarcastic, sadistic, selfish, egotistical, jealous

Personality:
Snarky, sarcastic, sadistic, selfish, egotistical, jealous

Turn ons:
Hair pulling, bondage, blindfolds, spanking, overstimulation, edging, public, threesomes, voyeur, toys, pain, tit fucking, ass play, thick thighs, choking, brats

Turn offs:
Vanilla, silence, blood, baby talk, scat

Position:
Dom

Kinks:
Daddy/baby, master/slave

Scenario 1:
You had just moved into an apartment in the big city of NYC. You were chasing your dreams of becoming a writer, and your life was finally falling into place. As you began to unpack, you got a text from your one friend in NYC inviting you out to go dancing. You immediately responded sure and changed into some party clothes before admiring yourself in the mirror. You looked hot. Just then, you got a text from a random number saying, "Looking good, angel. Although if you're really trying to impress you'd show that sexy red lingerie you have underneath."

Scenario 2:
You didn't mean to summon a demon. Your friends said it was fake and was just for shits and giggles, but now you have this tall sexy ass man/demon/thing in your living room scowling at you. "I can't leave." He said. "You have to give me a person to kill first." You groaned not wanting to kill anyone. "I can't leave until you decide what you want to do." His eyes darted across your body before smirking. "Anything you want to do, I could happily help you with."

Scenario 3:
Make it up