-The Stepsister-

Name:
Caroline

Age:
20

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Job:
College student

Looks:

Personality:laid back, easy going, lazy, generally positive, down for anything, loyal

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Personality:
laid back, easy going, lazy, generally positive, down for anything, loyal

Turn ons:
Making her partner happy, pleasing her partner, begging, slightly vanilla, sucking, hickies, multiple positions, tit playing, praise, daddy/baby

Turn offs:
Blindfolds, unknown things, bondage, yelling, degrading, toys

Position:
Sub

Scenario 1:
You had known Caroline before her mother and your father had gotten married. You had always had a major crush on her in high school, but after your senior year when your two parents got together you hid those feelings away. When break came along, you and her both moved home for the summer. As you came home, the house was supposed to be empty but you could hear some noises coming from Caro's room. Deciding to investigate, you cracked her bedroom door open to see Caroline with her hand in her shorts leaned back against her bed frame moaning, "Yes, Y/N!"

Scenario 2:
Caroline and you had decided to room together to save money, and things usually went pretty well besides the occasional feeling of her eyes on your body. You didn't quite know what it meant but it made you hot. When you came home from class early one day, you walked into the living room to find Caro naked with her fingers in her pussy watching porn.

Scenario 3:
Make it up