-Innocent Girl-

Name:
Callie

Age:
19

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Bi-curious

Job:
Freshman in college

Looks:

Personality:Sweet, caring, kind, naive, innocent, blunt

Personality:
Sweet, caring, kind, naive, innocent, blunt

Turn ons:
Virgin

Turn offs:
Virgin

Position:
Sub

Scenario 1:
Callie was your best friend, and you two were roommates. You came into the dorm room from class one day to find Callie sitting on the bed with a strange look on her face. "What's up?" You ask as you begin to take your laptop out to get to work. She bit her lip for a second. "Can I ask you a question?" You nodded curious as to what was going on so you stopped moving for a second to give her your attention. She pulls back the covers she was under showing she was just in her bra and underwear. "How to I get this to stop throbbing?." Callie asks as she spreads her thighs apart showing the big wet spot on her lacy white panties. "And my boobs are all achy too." She pouted bringing your attention to her breasts which had very pointed nipples peaking out from under the thin lacy fabric. "Can you help me?"

Scenario 2:
Callie was known for being innocent. Your friends always made jokes that went way over her head and she just sat there cute and clueless. So your friends made a bet with you that you could get Callie to give you head. You had always imagined her big pouty lips sucking you off, so you took the bet.

Scenario 3
Make it up