Jenny and Her Bros

It was the middle of the night, Jenny, a pure white snail with a navy-blue shell was sneaking off to do some wire surfing. But a quiet shout made her stop and look to see her younger brother, Theo, racing the cars on the tv. 

"And it looks like the winner is, Turbo!" The female snail shook her head, she gave him the nickname when he started doing this. 

Jenny watched Turbo fast forward to the winner circle and she was amused as her little brother did the interview. She loved that he had a dream like this, racing was cool, but Jenny loved the thrill of doing stunts. Much to the two's older brother, Chet's, dismay. 

"Theo!" Speak of the devil. 

"Yes! The handsome fellow in the back." Jenny couldn't hold back her silent snicker, as she rolled her eyes. 

Chet groaned. "What are you doing?" 

Turbo answered as he smirked. "What I've always done. Stay focused, try to run my race, that's all any driver can do. Next question." 

Jenny then came out of hiding, coming out from behind the potted plant Chet was resting on. "Yes, Turbo, right here! Will your awesomeness as the greatest little brother never cease?"

The two chuckled and the female got her answer. "Never, I am your only little brother, miss." 

Chet rolled his eyes. "Don't encourage him, Jenny. Can you both go to sleep? We've got work tomorrow and Jenny has a date." 

Now the female was annoyed, Chet has been trying to set Jenny up with a guy and the dude is a coward. She knows her brother means well, but she wanted to find her own partner by herself. 

"Are you kidding me? It takes hours to come down after a big race like this." Jenny smiled at her little brother, proud of him for not shaking his dream. 

Chet grumbled as he went back in his shell. "Yeah, I bet, okay." 

The female snail smiled softly at her little bro. "Keep your hopes alive, Turbo. Now get some rest, long day tomorrow." Jenny then went inside her shell; she didn't want to raise suspicion after nearly getting caught. 

"Thanks, Ghost." Theo used her nickname; he knew she snuck out at night but told no one. 

The next morning, Jenny woke up and heard the whistle for the plant. She slides over to where dew would gather and rinsed off her shell, making it shiny. 

"Good luck on the date Chet set up, Ghost." Turbo was there as she cracked her neck. "Let's hope whoever they are they get the hint." 

Jenny was grateful to her younger brother for not supporting the date. 

"Jenny! He's here!" Chet came round the potted plant with a light purple snail with a teal shell. The poor dude was shaking. 

The female had a blank look and slid off to do her own thing. "Where are you going?!" 

She stayed quiet as she slided down the side of the human house. Jenny wasn't gonna date anyone now, especially since she hasn't found the right guy yet. Heck, until she found someone with some guts, Jenny is gonna stag it. 

It was a few hours in, and Jenny joined Turbo for lunch. The female noticed his glum expression as he ate. 

"They make fun of you again?" Chet then came out from behind a tomato. 

"You do this to yourself, you know. I mean look at you." The oldest of the siblings came closer. "How could they not make fun of you, it's like you're almost forcing them." 

"Chet, knock it off." Jenny was quick to stand up for her bro. 

Chet sighed. "If he just quit it with the speed stuff-." 

Turbo cut him off. "I can't help it, it's in me." 

Chet rolled his eyes. "No, it is not in you." 

Here we go again. Chet trying to talk sense into the youngest of the three again, wonder how this is gonna turn out. 

"Says who?" 

"Nature. Mother nature, maybe you've heard of her. We all have our limitations, Theo. The sooner you accept the dull, miserable reality of your existence the happier you'll be." 

 Jenny deadpanned and Turbo looked at their brother with wide eyes. "Wow, aren't you just a little ray of sunshine." 

A garage opening made everyone looked over. "Heads up! Shell Crusher! Two O'clock!" 

Chet took charge and ordered everyone to tuck and roll. Every snail listened, except Jenny and Turbo. The younger of the two climbing the wall. 

"Theo, Jenny, tuck and roll!" Turbo sassed his brother. "We've been over this, me and Jenny don't tuck and roll." 

Jenny sighed and slid away, knowing this would end crazily one way or another. So, she went back to the garage to ready herself for the night. 

She was gonna sneak out, and not come back.