Reunion Race

Ghost was hyping herself up. This was her first race with the crew and looking good for the humans. She was nervous. 

"Nervous?" Whiplash noticed first. "Yeah, this would be my second race. Except this one is for a crowd, and not for fun." 

"You'll do fine." A man then came into the garage with a plastic cup with two snails inside. The man was named Tito, and the snails looked familiar. 

"Someone better call the cops, 'cause I'm about to make a killing." Ghost shook her head at his antics as the humans inspected the new snails. 

Bobby and a few other people set up the track and Tito put the new snails at the starting line, one tried to leave but was pushed back to the track. 

Whiplash was then placed next to the newcomers. "A little far from home aren't ya, Garden Snail." 

Skid was put on the other side of the two. "I think we got a crier here." 

White-Shadow was then put on the track and flipped his sunglasses over his eyes. "Let's do this."

Burn, Smoove, and Ghost were then put down, the snow-white snail cracking her neck as she got ready. But out of the corner of her eye she saw that the two new snails were looking at her. 

"What're you two looking-?" Looking to the two she saw Chet and Turbo. "Guys?!" 

"Jenny?!" 

Tito holding the flag got them out of her shock. "Ready...Set...GO!" 

The snails took off, but slowly. Ghost was just about as fast as Whiplash; it was good enough for the humans though. Chet however went screaming in the opposite direction, Turbo stood still but when Tito looked down, he gave everyone a big surprise. 

He torn down the track fast as an Indi car. 

Turbo was racing all around the plaza, even scaring a passing woman before getting the hang of his new speed. He drove back into the garage, the people dodging as he barreled in and stopped in front of the other snails. 

"What did you say your name was again?" Smoove was the one to ask. 

Turbo smirked as he saw Ghost nod. "My name is Turbo." 

"Oh, I wish I could rename myself." Skid looked down in wanting to change his name, but it made Ghost chuckle. "Where did you come from?!" 

Burn came forward next. "Hey, how'd you do that?" 

"Theo, a word please? You too, Jenny." Ghost rolled her eyes and was about to follow but stopped for a second turning to the crew. 

"Meet my brothers, guys." She then joined Chet and Turbo under a rolling toolbox. 

"Okay, that was, um..." Chet started, but was cut off by his little brother. "Amazing, right?! If you think that's something, check this out!" 

Turbo blinked his eyes, and they lit up like head lights. "Whoop!" 

Ghost laughed as he turned off the lights, Chet however wasn't amused. "Ah! Turn it off!" 

"Sorry, high beams." Then one Turbo's eyes acted like a turn signal. "Sorry." Then he turned it off and his tail lit up and started beeping. "That's a new one." 

Chet hugged Turbo. "It's okay, it's okay, Theo. Just hang in there, as soon as we get home, we're gonna get you fixed." 

Ghost shook her head and pushed Chet away from Turbo. "He doesn't need fixed! There's nothing wrong with him." 

"Nothing wrong with him?! Well...well...he's a freak of nature." 

"I know, isn't it great?!" Ghost nodded and Turbo sped over to the other side of the box, Tito moving it.