Record 2- A hard path

Recording - Hopps 1-B

This is the work of a speciesist! Nobody will get it out of my head... wait until I find out who was and he or she'll regret it... Was it Bogo? Or maybe it was just Nick's pranks? There could be so many things... I just know that Nicholas P. Wilde will be my partner and no one will stop me!

. . .

Stop Recording- Hopps 1-B

...
Recording - Wilde 1-B

I don't know why this doesn't surprise me, I must admit I was excited about being one of the ones in blue, especially to be next to Carrots, you know, make her annoying all day, get paid for it, no more tax problems, kick some ass... But I can't blame them, no one wants a fox as an officer, I know my record is squeaky clean, I cleaned it myself... but I hate to see the disappointment in Fluff's eyes, she's not used to rejection as much as I am...

Stop Recording- Wilde 1-B

...
And there were they, both stood, facing each other, in an awkward little silence, no doubt neither of them expecting such a response from the Police Academy Admissions Department.

- This must be a mistake, don't worry, we'll figure it out, as soon as I get back to town...

- Carrots, don't worry, we tried, we couldn't, it doesn't care, life goes on, I can work in a nice coffee shop or legalize pawpsicles.

- No way, at least you know... - She tried to dampen her fury a little. - Let me talk with Bogo... How was your statement with him?

- Quite calm, I must admit. My natural charm, he couldn't resist it. I went to visit him as soon as your train left to ask him for a new application sheet.

- I want to know exactly what you told to him.

– 9 days ago ... Thursday 2 June 2016 - One day after the arrest of the Bellwether –

The ZPD was in total chaos, Bogo's press conference had just ended, hundreds of reporters were leaving the site. Now that the story was known, Nick feared losing a bit of his anonymity, he slipped sneakily into the Buffalo's office, surprising him.

- Wilde? What the hell are you doing in my office?

- I'm glad to see that at least, you remember my name, that's a good sign.

- A good sign for what?

- To talk about business. - The fox smiled, sitting down in front of the Chief's chair, inviting him to sit down. The big animal just sighed in annoyance and sat down.

- What business could you and I have, fox?

- And we went back to "fox", okay, that might be a nice nickname between us. Anyway, as you know I was the 50% who helped you solving your biggest case, I got your best officer back and...

- Do you want some kind of reward?

- No dear sir... I would like to have a long term working relationship, serving to all the loving citizens of Zootopia. In your precinct if is possible.

- So, you are "The Great Mammal" that Hopps mentioned before she left...

- Yes, "great", that's me.

– Present - June 12, 2016 –

- By the way Carrots, I love that you know I'm great...

- Shut up and talk, I want to see how you blew it.

– 9 days ago ... Thursday 2 June 2016 - One day after the Bellwether arrest –

- And why the hell do you want to be a cop?