Record 5 - Fighting!

— July 4th 2016 — 5 am — Pentwin- Hopps - (4 months later of Judy's first day)

A shrill alarm began to sound, lighting up the room. In just 3 rings, a paw reached out and turned it off.

- Monday again... Time to make the world a better place...

The officer jumped up, grabbed her sport suit, ready to leave, looked at her cell phone and smiled a little.

- I don't think a message can hurt.

— July 4th 2016 — 5 am — Third bedroom north wing - ZPA

With his curtain completely closed, enjoying a good nap, a red fox, in a fetal position, was resting deeply in his bunk, the bottom bunk.

Following the instructions of what he hoped would be his next partner, he had stayed up all night studying the manual, but where he disobeyed her was the part about: "But make sure you go to sleep early, it's not my place to tell you why."

- Wake up you slackers! - The deep voice of a female polar bear and her whistle woke them all up. - 5 o'clock in the morning, come all of you with me.

An entourage of zombies got up as best they could, and followed their instructor. Cadet Wilde got up as soon as he could, but froze on the spot, hearing the ringtone designated to the doe.

Carrots:

Have a good first day, sly, good luck, you'll need it!... ;)

- Carrots naive, the little one thinks I need luck.

— July 4th 2016 — 5:15 am — Park

After an effective warm-up, the doe began to run around the park near her home, enjoying the cool summer morning, watching as the first rays of sunlight appeared in front of her, seeing other mammals running alongside her, and a small group further away practicing yoga. She exhaled deeply and smiled.

- I love jogging in the mornings! There's nothing better than starting the day by exercising!

— July 4th 2016 — 5:15 am — Running track- ZPA

- I can't... feel... my legs... - Cadet Hipoz groaned as he struggled to stay awake.

- So this was cottontail rabbit's little surprise!

Incredibly, the fox was in the best condition in this test, the polar bear looked at him without showing her astonishment.

- Nicholas Wilde... We'll see how long it takes you to break you.

— July 4th 2016 — 6:15 am — Pentwin- Hopps

Judy enjoyed a revitalizing shower, enjoying the cool water and its aromatics.

Once clean, the doe put on her uniform, looked at herself in the mirror... stopped her gaze on her badge and put her paw on it.

- One more day, just one, I promise. - She said almost in a whisper.

— July 4th 2016 — 5:15 am — River- ZPA

- Since you all suck...it's shower time! Female Trunkers, you first!

The elephant and only female of the group looked at the icy river with surprise, while her companions awaited their turn with trepidation.

The elephant sighed and jumped, surprising everyone.

- What are you waiting for? An invitation? Now you Wilde!

- Why the hell did I listen to the doe! - He chided himself, as he felt his limbs freeze deep in the river.