ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤?

A/N: ~ Slight Sexual Content and Underage Drinking ~

Darren's POV

We had this clown in the bag. Hayes was too good at her job..

I play a long recorded video we always use to make it seem like we're still live in chat and push the laptop towards Hayes for her to type while I work.

We may be teenagers but Hayes and I are good with computers almost anything with a code. Hacking this guys wifi was nothing big, sad how easy it is for any regular person like this sucker to get hacked. I'm looking in any piece of code I can to try and find credit card information. Sometimes you can tell the difference and sometimes it's a 50/50 chance I mean we're only going off common sense here we never took any kind of programming class so forgive our sloppy work. Hell if he reports it, likely can be traced back to us. But come on, that's for future me to worry about.

I grin to myself.

We're in!

~~~~~~~ Around The Same Time ~~~~~~~

Kyle's POV

Maybe I should just visit Darren, explain why I've been avoiding him and why I didn't tell him I moved. Maybe I should just get over myself and admit-

No...no I don't think I can.

If he'd ever find out, I don't think I can take the rejection.

It's also not fair considering I basically rejected him when we were kids. I couldn't help that I didn't know I was into guys yet.

When Darren came out, I didn't know what to think. A boy liking other boys? I was brought up differently. So when he did come out to me of course I was uncomfortable but, I didn't wanna tell him that or even try to express how I felt about it. He was my best friend... so I didn't want to hurt him just because of the views of my family..

I didn't even think about how my family would react now.

I don't know if I'll ever tell Darren how and why I came back home. It might be too much for me to face reality..

~~~~~~~~~~ Later That Night ~~~~~~~~~

Darren's POV

After hacking that guy's credit cards we decided to spoil ourselves before the party.

A little pregame never hurt anyone!

"What to spend our new found fortune on.." Hayes says with a smirk.

"Booze before the main event tonight?" A smirk shot right back at her from me.

"You know I'd never say no to even more fun!" She gave a cheeky smile.