ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤?

⬆️ Kyle ⬆️

⬆️ Kyle ⬆️

Kyle's POV

I saw Darren a few nights ago, he looks so much hotter than I remembered....WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING??? UGH I THOUGHT I GOT RID OF THESE FEELINGS.

Darren's POV

After receiving a letter back from Jacks, I sent another letter to him about his picture. I didn't put anything too flirty since I'm not even sure if he's gay or not, but I sent a picture of myself too. It only seems fair since the guy showed me him, so why not show him his future husband? JESUS DARREN CALM THE FUCK DOWN WITH THIS. He's just an insanely hot guy that loves your work. No big deal.

"Helllooooo, earth to Darren."

I blink and suddenly see Hayes standing in front of me waving her hands in my face.

"Sorry."

"What we're you thinking about?"

I look away for a minute then back to Hayes. "Okay, I have something to tell you."

"Go on." She smirks at me.

"So..." I exhaled slowly and told her everything.

"So is he gay?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I haven't asked. Most likely he's just another really hot straight guy."

"Do you even know what he looks like?"

I pat down my jeans pockets and feel the outline of my wallet, pulling it out along with the picture of Jacks.

"Wow you're already obsessed with him." She smirks at me.

I suddenly feel embarrassed knowing how desperate and stalker-like I'm being. Hayes looks at the picture and stares as her jaw drops. "Fuck me this guy is hot!"

"I know right. He has to be straight."

"If he is you should let me have him" She says while still drooling over his photo.

I take photo with force and out of her grip, "Okay your drool is gonna ruin it."

"Dude he's so hot, I'm surprised at how collected you are right now. Usually you're dick struck." She says with a smug smile.

"I know. It's weird. I just have a feeling about this dude. Just something about him I can't put my finger on it.....I don't even know the dude."

"Maybe it's love..."

We both look at each other seriously for a moment and burst into laughter, "Yeah, me, love, right." I say as tears roll down my face, holding my stomach. Hayes is just on the floor barely breathing.

Love only exist in delusional fantasies.

We die for a few more minutes then start to calm down.

"FUCK! I needed that." She says while wiping a tear from her eye.

I chuckle, "So, what do we do now?"

She looks at me with an evil look, and even though I'm a little scared, I know exactly what she's thinking...
I feel an evil smile on my face form as well...

Jacks POV

Darren responded. To my surprise, he seemed happy that I was writing him. Maybe he got my photo.

Oh, I hear the mail man outside. I get up from my couch and head out the front door and walk to the mailbox.

My heart flutters a little when I see an envelope with Darren's name on it. He sent two letters? I feel so excited. I immediately ran into my house and sat on the couch to open the envelope. As soon as I looked inside I notice it's a picture. A picture of Darren...

I know it's short, but I love cliff hangers 😍 honestly you should get used to it now 😂 but don't worry there's more 😏❤😙