ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖...

A/N: DICK! DICK! DICK! Oh and did I mention- DICK?!?!!

Darren's POV

It's been a couple weeks since that party where Kyle and Hayes hooked up. They've been doing it just about everyday since. I haven't been at Hayes' house either because of it. I usually spend almost everyday at Hayes' but I honestly would just rather not be the third wheel. We never talked about it either. Understandable I guess since it's not really something that needs to be talked about, but I wish I could tell them how off it feels to be around them now.

I wanna support them but how long until it stops feeling like I'm the outsider. I thought Kyle coming back would be fun...

It's not all bad I guess. More time away from them both is more time for me to write to Jacks. He's kinda my light at the end of this dark tunnel since the whole thing started. I wanna confide in him but he's still a stranger. I've found out a lot about him but I don't wanna bother him with my silly high school drama. A man like him would probably have it figured out by now.

Maybe another time or when we're closer. I'm hoping things will go back to normal after another week or so- but what is normal? What exactly do I want to go back to? The only difference is Kyle is here and Hayes is flirty with him. Maybe I just miss hanging out with her by myself. Who knows. I just wish I knew exactly what's going on with them and me.

I try not to think about it anymore (keyword try) and just get ready for school. After I'm done I decide to scroll thru my phone and see a suggestion on my Snapchat for someone named Ivan. Suddenly remembering that cute boy from the party where everything changed.

I wonder if distracting myself with someone will help. If I bring him around while I'm with Hayes and Kyle I probably won't feel so lonely. If they start to flirt with each other I'll just turn to Ivan- DUH!

Immediately I send a quick hey and just wait til my dad calls me down so we can leave. I put my phone on silent and walk out with him to the car.

As soon as we get in I turn up the volume of the radio but my dad turns it down and I look at him.

"Son are you alright?" He asks, keeping his eyes to the road.

"Uh I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Is something on my face? I'm totally fine dad ahaha."

"You just seem... like you're unhappy or not having fun like you used to."

I kinda wanna tell him but should I? I never talk to him about those kinds of things. Maybe just ask anyway. Fuck- I don't know.

"Just senior year isn't all that, like I thought it would be." I sigh, resting my head on my hand that's propped up on the car window.

"I thought you'd be happy with Kyle coming back. You boys used to be so close."

"We're just older now. We still hangout, it's just ...different now..."

I see his grip tighten a bit on the wheel. "You know I understand you might think I'm uncomfortable with it but if this is about a boy you can tell me about that stuff too. I might not fully grasp everything about your love life but you're still my son, I'm okay with trying to understand." He clears his throat.

I think that's exactly what I needed to hear honestly. It's not really just about a boy though is it?

"It's more than about boys honestly." I take a deep breath and tell him about the party, just the part where they hooked up and how weird it's been.