ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕀𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝔹𝕖...

Love...

What is love?

What does it mean to love?

Can everyone in the world say they've truly loved?

I mean like REALLY REALLY loved?

I bet you think love is just cheesy rainbows and sunshine.

In the real world though, that's just a load of horseshit!

You can't ever have happiness without despair, the calm without chaos, joy without dread, gain without loss, beauty without the ugly!

You can never freely love one person without breaking someone else's heart.

Grow up.

Real raw love doesn't come as easy as those shitty fairy tales you were forced to read as children.

Be fucking for real...

A/N: ~Sexual Content ~

Kyle's POV

Fuck.

Hayes grips my bulge, stroking her hand up and down all the while she's moaning in my mouth, making me grunt into hers. Both of our hands are working on each other.

I'm trying to keep my mind on the state I'm in right now but- no matter my movements I see Darren under me and myself as that dude.

Fuck.

My night would have been so fucken fine if I didn't see them. Not to mention they're legit in the next room! FUCKING AS WELL!

I start to suck on her tongue, opening my eyes to look at her. She's already looking back at me, her eyes looking lost, her hazel eyes a foggy green now. Then suddenly I shove a finger inside her, moving it in and out ever so slowly as she gasps with a throaty moan, making her tongue slip out my mouth.

She takes her right hand and moves it to the back of my neck to hold me. Looking at me with pleading eyes. Suddenly saying, "I used to always- ah- do this to- mmf- myself while thinking about you." Her words in a breathless whimper.

Fuck I really need to just focus. Hayes deserves a good night. She deserves better than me right now...

I shake off whatever bullshit I'm keeping in my head and give a smirk saying, "So is the real thing better?" I ask in a cocky whisper.

"Fuck yes." Biting her lip and nodding.

Just keep your mind on her. She's what you've been trying to get close to all night. Don't be stupid now.

I start to move my finger faster, feeling my movements becoming easier due to her getting wet. "It's kind of a boner killer to ask Hayes but do you have a condom?"

Her eyes widen. "Ah- I could ask- shit- Darren." I immediately stop and slowly take my finger out. Trying to control my face.