ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕦𝕟

She looks at me with an evil look, and even though I'm a little scared, I know exactly what she's thinking...
I feel an evil smile on my face form as well...

Hayes and I are at my house, on my laptop, looking for someone to prank on omegle.

It's a lame thing we always do but, what can I say? We are teenagers.

"You think we'll ever get the same person?" She says turning to me.

"I hope so, I wanna see if they'll fall for it again." I say with a wide grin.

This is about the only occasion Hayes can call this 'girl time'

We click on the icon and wait for it to load. Hayes and I both have our tops off, bra still cupping the girls of course.

It finally loads. Of course the first stranger just has the camera pointed somewhere extremely dark.

I hear Hayes sigh beside me and say, "Skip."

The next person pops up. Thank god it's someone that actually isn't creepy and has the nips to show their face. We both wave then Hayes turns on her stomach to bend over in front of the camera.

The Stranger types hi and we think we've got em. Only one way to find out...

Kyle POV

I'm hoping to visit Darren today. At least to make up for the heart attack I gave him at the club. Gotta be nice at least sometimes right?

Walking up to Darren's house, I see his parents leave. Alone time is always better. I text Darren and ask if he's home. I should of asked before leaving my house but absorbing some sun for the day is good, I guess.

My phone beeps and even tho I was expecting a fast reply, I jump and almost drop my phone. I catch it surprisingly, after various attempts while it fell down my body.
Good thing Darren never sees the clumsy side of me. I know I would never hear the end of it.

'Mister Cool Guy can't get a grip?'

Pfft, blow me.

NOT LITERALLY OF COURSE.

Ugh even my own mind betrays me.

I turn the phone in my hand to face the screen up to see the notification.

Fuckboy D 🌞: I'm at Hayes's rn

Well shit.

Me: should I come over or are you guys busy?

A few minutes later, I wash the gasoline off myself.

Fuckboy D 🌞: Busy but I'll stop by later

Me: see ya then

What a bust.

Darren's POV

Hayes is really selling it today. Of course she doesn't have to do anything except lie on her stomach.

Judging by his comments, I can see it's working. We'll definitely be able to close on this.

I know right now you're thinking of all the possible sinister plans we could have in store for doing this...but, if I just told you there would be no suspense. No anticipation, and considering that this is a Wattpad story, you can bet your big toe that such plans can't be given away oh so easily...

Oops, fourth wall breaking ;)

"Is it working?"

I hear Hayes whisper to me as I try not to jerk my head in her direction so I just give a quick wink while typing back to the stranger, just waiting for the right moment to strike.

I can't help but form an evil grin on my face as I hit send.

The stranger writes back and...

"WE'RE IN!"

Jacks POV

It's been a few days since I opened Darren's letter and I hate to admit that I look at his photo at least everyday. He's close to being an adult but still a teen I don't want anyone to think I'm into younger guys.

But he is like a model

Maybe just keep writing him to get to know him better.