𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐒

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up!

I opened my eyes very slowly as my vision blurred. I lifted my body up from the ground-Wait  ground?

I blinked twice and opened my eyes fully. I looked around. First left, then right. I was inbetween two buildings, looks like an alleyway since it was really dark. 

Where am I? Am I dead? Am I in heaven?

My face scrunched up as I put my hand to my nose covering it up. Ugh! Who took a massive shit on the floor??

I looked to my right side and saw a dumpster with flies around it, filled with trash and poop. Ew. I stood up and started walking slowly out the alley while I put my hand on the building's side.

The first thing I notice was the sky was a deep red and there was a huge red star that looked like the devil's sign. The second was I was in a bustling city with weird types of people but...they didn't look human. There were bright lights of all colors with things like 666, porn studios, drugs, etc.

I deadpanned.

Nope, the opposite actually. I'm in hell.

I sighed and rubbed the top of my head softly. I walked forward out of the dark space and started walking some more. My head started spinning with thoughts as I looked left, right, and all around. Different demons I guess, walked around me as well but I was lost in my own thoughts I accidentally bumped into someone's shoulder. "Sorry-" "Watch it toots." someone growled and bumped my shoulder hardly. My face scrunched up again as I raised an eyebrow. Jeez, who shoved a stick up his ass.

Eventually, I came upon a store with very revealing clothes with a wide clear window. My eyes widened as I looked at myself. (imagine yourself however you like i'm trying to keep it vague)

My eyes were e/c and had a little x in them. My hair was h/c and I had horns and a long tail that moved slowly back and forth. I ran my hands over my outfit, looking at myself head to toe.

The hell...?

My head turned behind me when I heard a woman talking somewhere. There was a place displaying TVs and a show was playing on screen that a crowd was gathering and looking at it. I started walking over there to see what it was and quietly squeezed in the crowd.

"Tell us this new passion project that you've been insistently pestering our news station about!" a blond woman said, clearly annoyed by the person she was talking to. I looked at the other girl.

She had clear white skin with also blond hair and rosy cheeks. She wore a nice tuxedo and looked way too innocent for this world.

"Well.." she started and cleared her throat. "As most of you know, I was born here in hell and growing up I always tried to see the good in everything around me. Hell is my home and—something splattered on her cheek and she swished it off—you are my people."

"We just went through another extermination.." she continued, "we lost so many souls and it breaks my heart to see my people being slaughtered every year..."

(A/n: blah blah blah you get it)

She kept talking about how she hates seeing such violence everywhere and had a new alternative for such sinners. I raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm opening the first of its kind! A hotel that rehabilitates sinners!"

Dead silence.

She slumped down her seat sheepishly. "You know, because hotel are for..people passing through...temporarily." she said.

God this poor thing I thought. Suddenly, I felt someone behind me dead staring at the back of my head and it made me nervously sweat. Damn, if looks could kill I'd be six feet under...again.