𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑

"Ok, so the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little set back." Charlie ranted, KeeKee following her as she paced back and forth. "Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls?"

"Am I right? And next time, when they cut the time in half again and again, we'll just handle it right?!" she paniked.

"Yes. We will." Vaggie reassured, gripping Charlie's shoulders.

"Oh please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit." Angel said. "And now..ain't no silver lining this time toots." he scrolled his messages with Val.

"Sure there is. We just have to look a little harder for it."

"While you're lookin', the rest of Hell is going nuts." he pulled out his phone to show sinners going bat shit crazy. "People are already freaking out about the news. Look at what's happening at the Doomsday District."

"Err, what's a donkey show?" Charlie asked.

"Aah, heh, nothing. My boss Val, is just freaked out about the news too." he leaned back. "Like I said, everyone's losing their shit."

"Yeah that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?"

Charlie gasped. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!"

"Cute idea and all, but do you really wanna go out in all this?"

"Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep." A loud bang cut her off as she screamed, breaking the wall down.

"Show yourself Alastor!" Sir Pentious exclaimed. "Come and face..." he got confused for a second and then looked up to see him at the balcony drinking a cup of coffee (tea?) "Oh there you are."

"Face my WRATH!"

"Who are you?" Al asked.

"Who am I? Who am I? I am the great Sir Pentious, inventor, architect of destruction, villain extraordinaire!" Alastor casually teleported through his shadow to the rest of them down below the hotel.

"Woo! You tell em' boss!" one of the egg bois said.

Niffty gasped. "Ooohhh, he's a bad boy!" "Huh, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd heard of you." Alastor said, gently putting her down.

"I attacked you literally last week."

Alastor tilted his head with a confused grin on his face.

"We've done battle like....20 times."

"Well, you must be really bad at this."

"Silence! Now cower! For when I've sssslain you the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal!"

"Oooh! What, who are the Vees?" Niffty said confused. "Oh nobody important."

➽──────────────❥

Outside the three Vee's headcorders sinners linned up, looking at the array of TV's.

"New VoxTek designer voyeur scopes," the TV annnouncer said, "Peeping on the neighbors has never been more stylish."

"VoxTek. Trust us with your money." Just as he said that, random demons raced inside to buy one.

"This week's episode of "Yeah, I Fucked Your Sister, So What?" is brought to you by VoxTek. Trust us with your entertainment. VoxTek. Trust us. Trust us. Trust us.....