𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐒

KeeKee sat comfortably on the couch purring, then the cat got startled by a banging from a hammer. 

"That looks perfect!" Charlie cheered, looking at the sign that read 'Happy First Week Sir Pentious' with her arms wide.

They were setting up a lil celebration for the snake demon while Razzle and Dazzle flew above helping with it. "Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying  at the hotel!" 

"Um..Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk shit a few days ago." Vaggie said. 

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here." Charlie said getting off the ladder. 

Speaking of Sir Pentious, he came into the room wheeling a giant steampunk gun, the egg boys on top of it.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie snapped.

"Oh hello purple female," he greeted Vaggie, "It's my new invention the "Skin Flayer 11,000!" he said proudly. "I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

"What?? Why?" Charlie spoke.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense they are planning to kill me. When? How? I must be prepared!"

"Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here." he looked at the two demons who came rolling in with crates and parts.

"Sigh here." the lady said.

Pen signed the clipboard before handing it back to her. The two demons began to leave the hotel.

"Thank you for your  business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase." she said. 

Pentious began rolling the boxes he had purchased into the hotel. Vaggie and Charlie watched as he did before Vaggie stepped in.

"Carmine? As in Carmella Carmine? You are buying parts from an Overlord?" Vaggie asked.

"Of course. She's the top weapons dealer in all of Hell."

"Ok, well, that stops right now." Veggie ran over to take away all the parts from him. "Hey!" he exclaimed. "You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being  nice because they want you to feel welcome." she explained. 

Pentious slumped as he looked all around the room. 

Husker was drinking some booze behind the bar, and flipped him off. Angel was on his phone, and flipped him off too with you beside him still scrolling through your phone. You stuck up the middle finger too. Niffty was cleaning with her duster and sent a menacing look his way.

"Hmm, I have my doubts." he muttered.

"Well it's true. You have to trust us." 

"But I don't."

"Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" Charlie chimed in. 

"Hm, not before we lay some ground rules," Vaggie said, "No more building weapons, no more plotting against guests, and you need to get rid of these things." she gestured to the egg boys who were fighting over a gun, and accidentally shot a hole up at the wall.

"Ugh! What did I just say? What I just say?" Vaggie pointed up.

"What?" he said shocked, and grabbed all his eggs in his arms. "Not my little egg boys. They do all my evil bidding for me."

"Do you wanna stay here and redeem yourself?" Vaggie asked.

"Yes." he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Then no more eggs." she told him.