𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓-𝐌𝐄-𝐍𝐎𝐓

~Flashback to about 2 months ago~

The train whistle sounds echoed throughout the night. The conductor grunted and wiped her forehead as she threw more coal into the fire to energize the train. She had dark skin, short fluffy black hair, and wore a black paperboy cap, a red button down with suspenders, and high black boots.

She looked forward and squinted her eyes to see outside the window.

The strangest thing was she saw a little black shadow.

What the?? she thought as she squinted more.

It was really late out so she couldn't see much but

Then she looked closer and saw a person.

A person lying motionless on the tracks.

Oh shit.

Her eyes widened as it instantly went into overdrive and she took out some coal in a frantic panic. Then she lunged forward to the main lever as hard as she can. She pulled harder to try and stop the train.

She looked up and pulled the train whistle again to warn the person. She looked out to see the shadow not moving an inch. Then she pulled again. And again. 

But the person still didn't move. She grunted as she pulled even harder while the wheels below her made the loudest screech.

She closed her eyes hoping and praying the train would stop in time, not harming the person.

The screechs became louder as sparks flew but it was already too late.

Blood splattered the window as thuds from below were heard.

NO NO NO NO! her mind screamed as her eyes remained shut.

Finally the train came to a full stop, the person under it long dead already. 

She stepped out of her pervious spot to try and get a better view, one hand on the railing of the side of the train.

Frantic panics and murmurs were heard from the passengers but she ignored them. She was dead focused on the person she could have just murdered.

She ran over to the body and her body shook with fear at what she saw.

Y/n L/n, her best friend lying dead on the tracks, her eyes shut and blood all over. 

Her body was tied up and black duct tape was over her mouth, which sparked her curiosity.

But she was too busy having a panic attack.

She dropped to her knees and put both hands over her mouth in disbelief. Tears started to flow down her cheeks as her eyes were shaking in fear, guilt and pure shock. She lifted your limp body in her arms softly. 

"Oh my god..what have I done...?" she said barely above a whisper.

"Whoa what happened here?" a voice said.