LightAngel's Creation

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Location: Primus's Core

Inside Primus's Core:

Even though no one was living on the planet of Cybertron because war had happened. But something was happening inside the planet. Something was being made and could be the light of stopping the war and lighting the darkest hour for everyone. A little Cybertronian femme was being made. Primus made sure he was giving all the love to her when he was creating her. Soon everything was done. Primus gently laid his new creation down. He looked at her and smiled. "My little angel." His voice said with pride. The little femme opened her optics. Her bright blue optics shining brightly and sparkling. She looked at the figure she was seeing. She smiled seeing him. She cooed seeing him. Primus chuckled.

"My little angel. You are destined for great things. For in the prophecy you are the one to light the darkest hour in the midst of the war." He said to his daughter. He looked at his daughter. "Hmm. Since you are my little angel. How about your name shall be LightAngel. Because you are the light and you are an angel." He said to his daughter. She smiled at the name. Primus chuckled. "LightAngel it is then. Now. I must send you to Earth. And it is your destiny to light everyone's darkest hour." He said to his daughter. Primus went over and he put his little creation in a pod. He knew once she reached earth. She would be a teenager. He kissed the top of her helm.

"I will always be with you, my little angel." He said to his daughter. He put his hand on her chest. Soon a small symbol materialized on her chest. It was a symbol representing Primus himself. He soon backed away. He gave his daughter some low grade energon bottles for her to drink because of the long journey she had ahead of herself. He closed the pod and set the coordinates and location to earth. Once done. He backed away and he saw the pod taking off and heading to Earth. Primus went and he made a prophecy stating that a certain femme will light everyone's darkest hour even in the midst of the war. He soon disappeared and went back into his core. He soon went into a deep slumber.

And This Is Where LightAngel's Story Begins