3 Part 1

Location: Volcano

Outside The Volcano:

The Next Morning:

Sideways drove and he went and he transformed into his biped mode. He looked inside the volcano where his master lies. "Master Unicron. I am here." He said to his master. Soon Unicron raised up. He looked and he chuckled. "Sideways. My loyal servant. I am glad you are here. I need you to do something for me." He asked him. "What's that master?" He asked his master. "I need you to disguise yourself as an Autobot. There is a femme that has the presence of my good brother Primus. And I need her to be vanquished." He said and replied back to him. "Yes master. I'll do what you ask me to do." He said to his master. He nodded. "Now, go. And do not fail me." He said. "Yes master. I will not fail you." He said and replied back to his master. Sideways went and he transformed and he drove off. Unicron chuckled evilly. "She will be destroyed. And you can't save her brother. No one can. And I will make certain of it." He said to himself.

Location: Autobot Base

Inside The Autobot Base:

Main Lobby/Med Bay:

Everyone was looking at things. They were busy when they saw you walking in. Miko looked at you. "So. What do you transform into?" She asked me. "I'm a triple changer." I said and replied back to her. "Huh. A what. What a triple changer." She asked me. "A triple changer is where I can transform into a jet and a vehicle." I said and replied back to her. She nodded. "Oh. Okay." Miko said. I then walked off. I wanted to get some fresh air. Miko watched you walk off. She then went back to what she was doing.

Outside The Autobot Base:

Sideways, drove but he was near the Autobot base when he saw you. He stopped but you didn't notice him. He looked and he saw how young you were. "She is young." He said to himself. "Master." He said. He waited for a response until he got it. "Sideways. What is it? Did you find that femme." Unicron's voice asked him. "Yes I did. But... there's an issue." He said and replied back to his master. "What issue is it Sideways?" Unicron's voice asked him. "Well... I see the femme. But the femme is young. Like a little girl." He said and replied back to his master. Soon he heard his master's evil laughter that boomed inside his mind. "Hahahaha. You're kidding me. That femme is a puny little girl." Unicron's voice asked him.

"Yes master it is." He said and replied back to his master. "Still vanquish her. Or... actually bring her here to me." Unicron's voice said and asked him. "As you command master." He said and replied back to his master. Sideways walked over to you. "Hi. I'm Sideways. I'm a friend of the Autobots. You wanna see something cool." He asked me. "Yeah. I do." I said and replied back to him. "Great. Follow me." He said. Soon I followed him. Sideways walked. He smiled evilly knowing you were falling into his and his master's trap. To which you didn't know was Unicron the Chaos Bringer. The one that your father had warned you about to stay away from.

Location: Forest

Inside The Forest:

Sideways walked until he made it to the spot. "Okay. You wanna see it." He asked me. I nodded. "Yeah." I said and replied back to him. "Okay." He said. He slowly backed up. "Master. Now's the time. I have her." He said to his master. Soon Unicron went and he controlled Sideways. He opened his optics and he looked down. "Well well well. What do we have here." Unicron said and asked. My eyes immediately widened. "Uh oh. I'm in trouble now aren't I." I said and asked. He nodded. "Oh yes you are." He said and replied back to me. "And guess who I am." He asked me. "Well. You told me your name was Sideways." I said and replied back to him. He chuckled. "He did, yes. But I am not Sideways. Have you heard of the name Unicron?" He said and asked me. My eyes immediately widened. I looked at him. "Oh no." I said.