1

Many Years Later:

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Caves:

Outside The Caves:

LightAngel was now 15 years old. She was now a teenager. She was scavenging for energon when she heard something. She looked and she peeked and she saw some people. But they were almost like her.

With Prime's Team:

Prime looked around for anything. He sighs. “There's almost nothing that very much here.” He says. He looked around when his scanner picked up something. He looked at it and noticed it was a signature of some sort. He was looking when he heard Arcee's voice. “Prime.” Arcee's voice said. He looked at her. “What is it, Arcee?” He asked her. “Prime I found this femme. I don't know who or what she is.” She said and explained to Prime. Prime walked over. He bent down. “Hello little one. What's your name?” He asked you. “I'm LightAngel.” I said and replied back to him. “Well. It's nice to meet you, LightAngel.” He said. He looked and noticed a symbol on your chest. He slowly moved your arms. “That symbol. I know it from somewhere.” He said.

“Oh. Where.” I asked him. “I'm not sure but I know and I saw it from somewhere.” He said and replied back to me. Prime looked more until he saw it represented Primus himself. “This is interesting.” He said. “What is it, Prime.” Bulkhead asked him. “This little girl has a symbol representing our creator, which is Primus.” He said and replied back to Bulkhead. “Little girl. We need you to come with us.” Prime said. I nodded. “Ratchet. We need a bridge.” He said to Ratchet through the com link. Soon a bridge opened. Prime lifted you up. “I can walk, you know.” I said. “I know.” He said and replied back to me. Soon everyone walked through. Soon the bridge closed behind everyone.

Autobot Base:

Inside The Autobot Base:

Main Lobby/Med Bay:

A bridge opened in the base. Ratchet turned and he saw Prime walking out but carrying someone. “Prime. Who's this?” He asked him. “Her name is LightAngel.” He said and replied back to Ratchet. Ratchet nodded. Ratchet looked but noticed a symbol on her chest. He walked over and he eyed it. “That symbol. It represents our creator, Primus. But how on Cybertron did she get it?” He said and asked Prime. “I'm not sure, old friend.” He said and replied back to Ratchet. Ratchet went and he took her scan and her dna. Once done. He looked at it but her results were different from others. “Prime. Her vitals and scan results are different. She has a signature of a type of power that I can't even describe.” He said and explained to Prime. Prime looked at Ratchet. But he looked at LightAngel until he felt something.

He looked down and he saw the Matrix glowing inside his chest. He opened his chest. He bent down. He took out the Matrix. “Little one. Hold this.” He asked you. I went and I held the thing. Soon the Matrix started pulsing and glowing. Just like it would do if Prime was holding it. “Fascinating.” Ratchet said. “Prime. Do you think she has a connection to Primus himself?” He asked Prime. “Perhaps. I think she does.” He said and replied back to Ratchet. LightAngel looked at the Matrix. She held it up. But she looked straight inside the crystal and she heard a voice that she was only able to hear. “My little angel. You are the light to light everyone's darkest hour.” The voice said. The voice belonged to Primus himself. The voice talking to you belonged to your father Primus.

I looked at Prime. “What is it, little one?” He asked me. I looked back at the Matrix. “Tell them, my child. For they would be able to protect you.” Primus's voice said. I looked at Prime. “I heard a voice.” I said to Prime. “Oh. What did the voice say to you?” He asked me. “It said my little angel. You are the light to light everyone's darkest hour. And the voice told me to tell you so that you can protect me.” I said and replied back to Prime. “I see. But what do we need to protect you from?” He said and asked me. I looked back at the Matrix. “It is my brother Unicron. He must not know of your existence.” Primus's voice said. “He said that you must protect me from his brother Unicron. And that he must not know of my existence. Who is he?” I said and asked them.

“Unicron is an evil entity. And he is very powerful. He is the twin brother of our creator Primus. But unfortunately we do not know where he is at this time.” He said and explained to me. “I see.” I said and replied back to Prime. “But little one. How are you connected and have a connection with Primus?” He asked me. I looked back at the Matrix. “The time will come for them to know how you are connected and have a connection with me. For now. It is not the time for them to know.” Primus's voice said. I looked at Prime. “He said the time will come for you to know how I am connected and have a connection with him. For now it is not the time for you to know.” I said and explained to Prime. Prime nodded. Understanding what she was saying and what Primus was telling her. And that Prime must respect Primus’s wishes.

“So. What now Prime.” Ratchet asked him. “We protect LightAngel. That's what we do.” He said and replied back to him. Ratchet nodded. “LightAngel.” Prime said. Getting your attention. I looked at him. “Yes.” I said and replied back to Prime. “Welcome to the Autobots.” He said. I smiled. “Thank you Prime.” I said and replied back to Prime. He nodded. He turned and he looked at everyone. “Autobots.” He said. With his voice filled with authority. They looked at him. “LightAngel is an Autobot. And she is one of us. Welcome her as one of our own. She is family now.” He said to his team. They all nodded. Everyone walked over to greet you. You looked at them. “Hi little one. I'm Arcee.” Arcee said. I nodded. “I'm Wheeljack.” Wheeljack said. I nodded. “I'm Smokescreen.” Smokescreen said. I nodded. I then looked at the guy that I knew was named and called Ratchet.

“I know with you. You are Ratchet.” I said. He chuckled and nodded. “Yes I am.” He said and replied back to me. Prime looked at you. He cleared his throat. “That right over there LightAngel is Bumblebee. He is unable to speak. Because his voice box is damaged." He said and explained to me. I nodded. I looked at Bumblebee. But I looked back at Prime. “How did he lose his voice?” I asked him. Prime sighs. “He lost his voice because his voice box was damaged during a fight with Megatron on Cybertron.” He said and explained to me. I nodded. “I see.” I said and replied back to him. “We better show you where you are going to sleep and rest little one. Come. I'll show you where your room will be.” He said I nodded. “Okay.” I said and replied back to him. Prime then walked off. I followed Prime to where my very own room will be.

LightAngel’s Room:

Inside LightAngel's Room:

The doors opened to the room. You and Prime walked inside. You looked around. You looked at the stuff that was in your room. “Right over there is your berth, LightAngel. Just let us know if you need anything else.” He said. I nodded. “I will. Thank you Prime.” I said and replied back to him. “You're welcome.” He said. He then walked out. I walked over and I sat down on my berth. I looked at the symbol that was on my chest. “How do I have this? And how did I get it? I know it's connected to Primus himself.” I said to myself. I was looking at it when I heard a voice. “Child.” The voice said. I looked up and saw a figure that was looking at me. I quickly got on my berth. Scared at what I was seeing.

“Do not fear, child. For I am good.” The figure said. I looked at him. “Who are you?” I asked him. “I am Primus' little one.” He said and replied back to me. “Primus. How am I connected to you and everything?” I said and asked him. He chuckled. “You will find out in the time being. For now. It isn't the time.” He said and replied back to me. “But why? I want to know now.” I said and asked him. “I understand. But now isn't the time.” He said and replied back to me. I sigh. “It isn't fair. I don't know who I really am. And I have the right to know.” I said to Primus. Primus sighs. “I know, child. But you will find out later on. But now you must not know. It's for your own good right now.” He said and explained to me.

“Okay. But who is Unicron and where is he?” I said and asked him. Primus sighs. “He's my evil brother. And you must stay clear away from him. And he must not know about your existence. And to be honest I don't know where he is.” He said and explained to me. “Why?” I asked him. “Because if he knew you existed. Then he would do anything to destroy you or use you against me.” He said and explained to me. I nodded. “I see.” I said and replied back to him. “Do you have anything else to ask me?” He said and asked me. “No, I don't.” I said and replied back to him. He nodded. “Good. I will see you soon, child.” He said. Soon he disappeared. I went and I laid down on my berth. I turned over. Soon before I knew it. I fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.