4 Part 2

Location: Autobot Base

Inside The Autobot Base:

Main Lobby/Med Bay:

Everyone was on edge with you trying to fight to stay alive. Prime was looking at things when he felt the matrix pulsing. He opened his chest and he pulled out the Matrix. He looked at it. He listened carefully to what Primus had to say. “Prime. We must find and fight Unicron to get my daughter's powers back. Without them. She will not survive or wake up.” His voice said to Prime. “Don't worry, Primus. We will do everything in our power to help her.” He said and replied back to Primus. Soon the chat ended. Prime put the Matrix back in his chest. He walked over and he stood in front of everyone. “Autobots, humans. We need to fight Unicron.” He said to everyone. Everyone's eyes immediately widened. “Prime. Are you insane? Unicron is a foe to not be wrecked with.” Ratchet said. Prime sighs. “Yes I know. But we have no choice. Primus just told me that we have to fight him to get LightAngel's powers back. Without them she will die.” He said and explained to everyone. Everyone nodded. And soon everyone went with the plan.

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Location: Primus's Core

Inside Primus's Core:

Primus was still transformed into his titan mode. And he was pissed at what his brother did to his daughter. He wanted to be there and help her. But not only that. To fight his brother because of what he did. But he couldn't. But he did find a way. To have his spirit form to be there with his daughter. He looked and he saw Vector Prime. “Vector. I want you to be there on Earth to help them and guide them to fight Unicron.” He said to Vector. Vector looked at Primus. “Of course Primus. You know LightAngel is strong. Just like us. Being a Prime.” He said and replied back to Primus. Primus chuckled. “Yes. That you are correct. But with her powers. She won't survive or wake up.” He said to Vector. Vector nodded. He then went off to help the Autobots fight against Unicron to get back LightAngel's powers.