2

Location: Autobot Base

Inside The Autobot Base:

The Next Morning:

LightAngel's Room:

Inside LightAngel's Room:

LightAngel slowly woke up. She got up from her berth and she walked out.

Main Lobby/Med Bay:

LightAngel walked and saw some humans she had never seen before. “Who are you?” I asked them. They all looked at you. “And may I ask. Who are you?” The man asked you. "I'm LightAngel.” I said and replied back to the man. He nodded. “Well. I'm Agent Fowler. And that over there is Jack, Miko, and Raf.” He said. I nodded. I looked up and saw Prime walking in. “Prime. Why didn't you say that you had a new team member?” Agent Fowler asked him. “She just joined yesterday. And we have no choice. The reason why is because our creator Primus, wants us to protect her from Unicron.” He said and explained to him. Agent Fowler nodded. Miko looked at you.

“What's that symbol on your chest?” She asked me. “It represents their creator Primus. To which I don't know why I have the symbol.” I said and replied back to her. She nodded. Ratchet was looking at things but was looking at the prophecies that were told. One was where it was told that the darkness would awaken. And the other was that a certain femme would light everyone's darkest hour in the midst of the war. Soon Prime walked over. “Looking at the prophecies.” He asked him. “Yes. I am. We just don't know what the prophecies are going to be with. But this one is saying that a certain femme would light everyone's darkest hour in the midst of the war.” He said and replied back to Prime.

“Could it be LightAngel? Because we just found her yesterday.” He asked him. "I think it could be.” Prime said and replied back to him. Soon after a while. Everyone got acquainted with LightAngel. But little did everyone know something was happening. And it wasn't a good thing. And it was going to change LightAngel's protection even more. Something was awakening. And it was her evil and dangerous uncle Unicron. Unicron doesn't know that LightAngel is his niece. He was to awaken today. Ratchet was looking until he was hearing something. He went and he tried something. Soon everyone was listening. “That's a heartbeat.” Ratchet said. “But how can the Earth's core have a heartbeat? There's nothing down there but.” June said and asked. But Raf finished her sentence. “The blood of Unicron.” Raf said.

Location: Volcano

Inside The Volcano:

“I have awakened.” Unicron's voice said.

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

Throne Room:

Megatron was standing near the computer looking at things. Megatron heard the doors open to the room. He looked and he saw Soundwave. “Soundwave. Did you get the coordinates to where Unicron is awakening?” He asked him. Soundwave nodded. He handed his master the coordinates. Megatron took them. He then took off.

Outside The Nemesis:

Flightdeck:

Megatron looked at the coordinates. He transformed and he took off to where Unicron was awakening.

Location: Volcano

Outside The Volcano:

Megatron transformed and he looked down. “Master Unicron. I live to serve you.” He said. Soon Unicron's face appeared. He looked and he growled. “You dare summon me. I only summoned myself.” He said and replied back to Megatron. Unicron looked at him. But he soon felt something. “Master Unicron, is something wrong?” He asked him. “Yes. I'm feeling and sensing something. I'm sensing the presence of my brother Primus. But that's impossible. I must find this and eradicate it.” He said and replied back to Megatron. “Master Unicron. What if I try to find this thing and help you destroy it.” He asked him. Unicron looked at him. “Fine. Destroy it. If you don't, you know what's coming.” He said and replied back to Megatron. Megatron nodded. Unicron soon went down. Megatron quickly left and headed back to the ship.