four.

the sun. the evil fucking sun is what woke me up. it's pouring in through the windows and i groan rolling over and looking at hermiones bed. empty. interesting. i stretch and sit up and catch someone sitting in my chair asleep.

"AHHHH" i scream and hide under the covers as whoever the fuck is trying to kill me isn't doing a good job.

"WHAT THE FUCK" they scream and i hear a thump and they hit the ground, "jesus figgins. bloody hell, what are you screaming at!?!?" he yells and i peak up above the blankets and see malfoy laying on the ground rubbing his knee.

"malfoy!?" i yell and he holds his hand up, "shhh!! quit fucking screaming my head hurts." he says and i look around confused as hell.

"what- what.. me shh!? no you SHH! you're in my room! what are you doing here malfoy?" i ask as he groans standing back up and walking over to my bed and sitting on it.

i go to kick him off and like he senses it, his hand holds my legs down, "you better hope nobody actually comes to get you. hiding under your blanket figgins!? when you have a wand!" he says and i don't miss the way his thumb starts moving along my leg, "and i'm here because you got trashed. puked. and i didn't want you to vomit and suffocate in your sleep." he says and my eyes widen.

"oh.." i say with memories starting to fill back, "ohhh this is so embarrassing!" i say leaning back against the pillow pushing my hands against my eyes.

and he chuckles, "we've all be there" he shrugs and i peak an eye out to look at him, "you've all just happened to have your enemy save you from impeding doom twice in one day?" i ask and he smirks.

"cmon now figgins, we're hardly enemies." he says standing up and grabs his wand and goes towards the door.

"malfoy" i say gently and he turns to look at me, "thanks... again.." i say and he nods and leaves the room.

did draco malfoy and i just have a sleepover?

if i wasn't so hungover i'd need another fucking drink to help with that thought.

draco and i never hated eachother per say, but he hates my friends. but whenever i was over in the slytherine common room sitting with theo, draco was always pleasant. a nod here or there or a "see ya figgins.." he'd grumble before him and pansy would head up to his room late at night.

he always gloomed around, especially now. before he was some annoying kid trying to piss everyone off. now.. he makes comments here and there to others but for the most part - he's to himself.

i huff looking down at my lap and look up to where he was sitting. he slept there all night to make sure i was safe.

that's not very draco malfoy of him. i groan and lean back against the pillows pushing my hands against my eyes.

"fuck" i mumble when the door opens again. part of me is hoping he's come back. maybe he wants to sit with me some more.

"girl" hermione says and falls face first on to her bed, "tell me about it" i say turning to face her bed.

"wanna talk about it?" i ask her and she lifts her head up just enough i can see the tear stains.

"hermione?" i say gently sitting up and going over to her bed. i sit beside her and press my hand to her back, "what happened?" i ask and she lets out a sob.

"i.. i slept with ron and now i've fucked up our entire friendship." she says and i look down at her and push her hair back behind her ear.

"did you talk to him?" i ask her and she shook her head, "no i left before he woke up" she says her face pushed back into the pillow. i'm trying to tame her hair on her head by pushing it down into a low braid. i twist one piece in front of another, "want me to tell you something crazy." i tell her and she nods.