six

"evil..no good.." i'm mumbling to myself as im digging through drawers for more clothes, "stupid..ignorant.. whiny little fucking.." i keep going ripping off my shirt and putting a new one on looking in the mirror buttoning it up. i tilt my head to the side and see the purple along my neck, "that absolute wanker." i say pressing my fingers along the bruise.

"josie?" a voice says from that doorway. but it's like my brain doesn't even comprehend it.

"stupid blonde little fucking snake!" i keep mumbling on and on.. "josie!!!" i turn around wide eyes and see theo standing there, leaned against the door way with his arms crossed.

"WHAT!" i yell then wince, "sorry.." i say fixing my robes.

"what's for your knickers in a twist hmm?" he says smirking and looking down at my neck, "or should i say who, josalynn figgins you absolute whore!" theo says and i swat at his arm.

"shut up nott you slimy snake." i say to him my voice trying not to let a laugh fall from my lips as i pass him shutting my door behind me.

"let's skip class and you can tell me all about who's got you all worked up" theos eyebrows wiggle with his words and i groan, "skip class!? it's the first day, do you want hermione to hex me???" i ask him and he shrugs.

"i suppose not.." he frowns and i roll my eyes walking down the hallway. he's following behind me carrying on and on about blaise did this and pansy said that so he came to find me to pout about it. i reach my hand up to bridge of my nose and squeeze with my eyes shut, "theo" i cut him off from his rambling.

"you're giving me a headache" i say and he laughs with a bright smile on his face.

"you sure it's me giving you the headache love, or the lad that left that-" he says pressing on my neck and i swat his hand away, "-giving you the headache?" he asks and for the millionth time today - i roll my eyes.

"both, now go away. you have defense of the dark arts and i have charms so goodbye. stop bugging me, go bug your snakes." i say to him and he reaches his hand up wiggling his fingers with his hand as in to say goodbye and turns on his heels and goes to yell at a Hufflepuff.

is it really the first fucking day. i walk into the class and sit next to ron and harry. hermione somehow ended up not in this class with us, she was not happy about that. apparently ron told her we had that on different days, why she would listen to him? no idea.

the class carries on as not much happens on the first day anyways. i catch myself keep my hair on the side of my neck and tugging my robes up higher, avoiding anyone seeing the lovely marks that idiot left on me.

"stupid blonde piece of-" i'm cut off by harry, "what?" he asks thinking i was talking to him. his eyes are still on the professor.

"nothing, hungry is all" i whisper back to him and he nods.

"don't worry josie, lunch is right after this" ron smiles at me and i nod looking back down at my book. i want to say, no im not fucking hungry im frustrated all because a stupid ferret.

classes are finally over, for me, as i walk with harry and ron to the corridor for lunch. we take our normal seats at the bench at the gryffindor table and start eating. hermione finds us not long after, "hope you guys enjoyed charms... without me" she glares at ron and he holds his hands up in defense with his mouth full of food.

i let out a chuckle as hermione sits down tossing a book to harry, "here harry, a book on maps" she smiles and he grabs it quickly looking through it. i lean over the table scanning over it, "where do you find this?" i ask her and she smirks.

or lord. here we go.

"welllllll... turns out i've got some dirt on snape so he so kindly provided a textbook he has" and my eyes widen, "really? snape?" ron asks and she nods.