eight.

September 28

"josie" a voice says behind me and i huff, ignoring them trying to focus on professor slughorn carrying on and on and picking on younger class mates.

"josieeeee" he says carrying out the e, still holding my ground and ignoring theo over his comment to me earlier.

"do i need to go get malfoy to kiss the attitude out of you?"

"give it up mate, you're getting the silent treatment" blaise says to him and theo groans. i smile shaking my head. he deserves it, 100%.

"why exactly are we ignoring Nott?" harry asks next to me and i shrug, "because he's an annoying snake" i reply back- loud enough for theo to hear and blaise chuckles. i can see theos eye roll without even having to look back to him.

harry thinks about it for a second then nods in agreement, going back to his book. i lean my head in my hands and continue to listen to the lecture. it bores the absolute shit out of me and i can tell ron is about 15 seconds away from falling asleep.

"next week we are doing Amortentia so, read , learn , practice because we're only doing it training, practice, testing. it's not a spell we can do many times as you teenagers love someone new everyday SO, we want this right and precise. i recommend partnering up and exploring who or what you love, come to terms with it. accept it and expect it. i don't need anymore outbursts of this person smelled this person which is not who they are actually with!" professor slughorn says as everyone's gathering their books up.

"i'm serious witches and wizards! it's an important part of your grade!" he yells out and everyone yells out goodbyes and escaped into the hallways.

"wanna be my partner?" harry asks and i smile, "course harry!" i loop my arm with his and follow him out to the halls.

"maybe .. you can help me with my map also?" he suggests and i look up at him, "do you feel ill potter?" i ask and he chuckles, "no i'm just .. stuck with it. need help." he mumbles the last bit and i reach up poking his cheek.

"awhh harry! of course i'll help you" i squeal and he rolls his eyes walking us further down the hallway, our arms still looped.

"we can start tomorrow?" i ask and he agrees.

"got yourself a date hmm potter?" someone says behind us and i jump and turn to see draco standing behind us and blaise is following behind looking down at his shoes.

i glare at draco, "piss off malfoy we're studying, something you wouldn't understand" i shoot at him and he doesn't seem fazed one bit. his eyes are dark and his hair seems messed up as if he ran it through it frustratingly.

"you just shag everyone who gives you the time of day figgins? you're always begging to.. what is it? don't stop right? can't get it from anyone else so you're resorting to fucking potter?" he says and takes a step towards me. his eyes look like if they could, he'd set me on fire right now. and they flicker to my arm looped around his.

"i wouldn't take another step towards her malfoy, wouldn't want a repeat of last year would we?" harry says stepping in front of me and ohhhh no.

here we go.

"you mother fucker" malfoy takes him and slams him against the wall his wand pointing into his neck, "you think i would harm a hair on her fucking head you pathetic piece of shit" he hisses through his teeth.

"malfoy let go!" i say grabbing at his arm.

he doesn't budge if anything his grip gets tighter on harry.

"wouldn't put it past you malfoy. you don't seem like someone who isn't above hurting her." harry then grits through his teeth pushing draco off of him.