3.Rogue

You're a beautiful person if you're reading this.
___________________________________________________
Alyssa's POV

My feet were hurting from the blisters that were now all over it.

I've been running for hours, I know I was already miles away from Blue moon pack but I didn't want to take any chances.

They were probably looking for me now. I wondered if anyone actually cared that I was gone anyway. They were probably happy I left after all they never wanted me to start with.

I was now standing by a small river. I had no idea where I was. I could be in another pack for all I knew and that would be a dangerous game because I could get killed right away for being a rogue.

Rogue

How did my life turn out this way? A seventeen year old girl who was once a Beta's daughter was now a rogue.

I sat by the river bank and raised my knees, leaning onto them as I watched the still waters.

I didn't know for how long I sat there just watching the river.

I was starting to get really hungry and tired. I've been running for hours without a break or even a drop of water.

It would have been easier and less lonelier if only I'd gotten my wolf already. But now I wasn't even sure if I wanted that anymore.

I immediately sat straight as I heard footsteps coming from the thick forest behind me.

I didn't have a high sense of smell or hearing like most werewolves do because I hadn't yet gotten my wolf.

I stood up and looked around but saw no one. Maybe it was just my paranoia. I thought and turned back to the river.

I should probably get going.

As I picked up my bag ready to leave, I heard voices behind me.

I wasn't here alone

As I made to run sideways, I heard a loud voice.

"Freeze or you'll regret the consequences." The male voice boomed and I stopped right on my tracks, probably looking like a deer caught in the head lights right now.

I turned around to look at the intruders. My mouth fell open as they approached me.

They were three in number and all looked devilishly handsome.

The oldest had sleek black hair and brown eyes. The other one was blonde with blue eyes and the last one had brown hair and brown eyes.

They all looked equally handsome but I couldn't help but compare them to my mate. He was definitely a million times more handsome than this trio.

Gosh am I stupid? How can I be thinking of these men that way? They were probably gonna kill me for trespassing.

"I know we're breathtaking, flower. But eyes are up here." The blonde one said smugly and I immediately snapped out of my thoughts, embarrassed.

"What's a young rogue like yourself doing in our packlands?" The first one with black hair asked.

He was also the one who stopped me from running earlier.

"I.. I-"

"Don't worry. You'll explain yourself to the Alpha. Let's go." He cut me off abruptly and grabbed my wrist harshly.

My bag fell at the impact and the blonde picked it up.

I was scared out of my mind right now.

Two things could happen.