5.Inducted

You're a beautiful person if you're reading this
___________________________________________________
Alyssa's POV

I got up early the next morning mainly because I couldn't sleep the entire night. I've been tossing and turning around on the bed. My tummy hurts really bad and I didn't know what was wrong with me.

I went into the bathroom and took a short shower. I was feeling a bit queasy and had light headache.

Whatever was wrong with me?

I towel dried my body and hair. I wore a yellow shirt and a pair of black jeans.

I put my long brown hair in a low ponytail and slid on my black sandals before walking out.

I was hearing voices from the kitchen as I walked there.

"Good morning pretty!" Aiden yelled on seeing me. Mila pulled me in for a hug and I hugged her back smiling.

What was with all the enthusiasm today?

Miles smiled at me as I approached the kitchen island.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning sunshine. Did you have a good sleep?" He said while I blushed.

Why was he so sweet to me when he barely knew me?

"Huh...it was fine." I said slightly embarrassed because everyone was now looking at us.

I turned to Mila who was snickering.

"Good morning." I said to both Seth and Greg who were sitting opposite me.

"Morning." Seth replied sending me a small smile. Greg just nodded slightly and left the kitchen.

What was his problem anyway?

"Don't mind Gregory. He'll come around eventually." Seth said and I nodded.

The maid served me pancakes which was my all time favourite but looking at it now, I just felt like puking.

Not because it looked bad or anything but the smell of it made me feel more queasy.

"Excuse me. I'll be right back." I said and ran into my bathroom before I'd puke on the floor.

Crouching next to the toilet, I puked everything I hadn't even eaten.

I rinsed my mouth and flushed the toilet after. What was wrong with me? I don't normally get morning sickness like this.

Someone knocked on the bathroom's door and I opened it.

Mila was standing there with a worried look.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked and I shook my head truthfully. I wasn't feeling okay and I wanted to know the cause of it.

She reached for my forehead to check my temperature and frowned.

"You're burning up. You should see the doctor." She suggested and I nodded.

I didn't have the strength to argue plus I don't normally get sick so I wanted to know if whatever was happening to me was serious.

"Let's go back to the kitchen. You have to eat first."

When we got to the kitchen everyone was looking at me worriedly. Why did they care so much? They knew me only just yesterday. My heart swelled at this.

I couldn't eat the pancakes as it'll make me just want to vomit so I settled for cereals.

After breakfast, Mila said we were going shopping and after that the Pack's doctor would be coming to check up on me.

We bought a lot of clothes, bags and shoes. Things I'd never use in a long time. I declined most of them but Mila was having none of it. She was the most tenacious girl I'd met.