chapter 2

you and rin can't stop being mean to each other but as soon as other people are around, the both of you try switching personalities at least a bit. you're being pretty good at it but you can't believe that rin isn't even trying.

as soon as his friends walk away and you are alone with him, you look at him angrily.

"hello? can you at least try?"

"why should i??"

"rin! if you continue acting like a little child then i'll stop doing your fucking homework"

"pfft... like i care"

"you care because you're trash at school"

"no i'm not!" he looks at you angrily

"yes you are! admit it, idiot"

"i won't cuz it's not true"

"yeah sure..." you say ironically and take a bite of your food

not even two weeks have passed and you already hate all of this. you wonder if people actually believe that you have a partner.

"seriously rin, it's not THAT hard. you only have to hold my hand for like two seconds and talk to me when we are around other people."

"yeah yeah... don't be so annoying"

"you are annoying, you emo looking ass"

"i'm NOT an emo"

"mhm..." you whisper and laugh at him. he scoffs and stand up.

"hey rin where are you—" he just walks away. god damn he's so fucking childish like he can't even take a joke. you sit there thinking about a plan for this whole fake relationship thing but you just can't get any ideas. it's so hard because rin is the fucking problem. you wish he would be at leats a bit nicer because that would make things so much easier.

you really can't come up with things but you snap out of your thoughts when you hear the bell ring. you sigh and walk back to class.

as soon as you walk into the classroom you could see how pissed rin is but seriously what should you do? you sit down at your desk and a few seconds later the teacher walks into the classroom as well.

she starts talking about the homework we had to do and about other stuff. you weren't listening that much until she mentioned a project for history class.
again?! is this woman insane? we just finished one project and now another one?!

she explains what it is about and what people will have to team up and you are praying that she put you and your best friend in a team.
"y/n and... rin!"

as soon as you heard his name you could just get angry again.
why him out of all people?!?

the emerald haired boy didn't seem happy about it either but who cares? you just need good grades... i guess.

after many hours school finally ended and you walk up to rin.

"so how are we going to do the project? we need a computer or an ipad but the school doesn't have anything and my place is always so loud."

"we can go to mine. my parents aren't there but my brother might be at home"

"alright then, shall we?"

he nods and you two starts walking out of the school, to the bus station.

"it'll take over 40 minutes to get to my place though"

40 minutes?! oh god...

"so i have to spend 40 minutes with your annoying ass?"

"shut up y/n"