chapter 9

you still can't believe that you're now dating the guy hated the most but there are so many things that you really love about him.

you've been in a relationship for two months now and in those three months you learned that rin can actually be extremely caring but it can be a but awkward between the both of you since you're both kinda shy. the worst thing is that you still didn't kiss after TWO months.

rin doesn't make a move and you don't make one either.. so you just pray and hope that the both of you will actually kiss.

your phone sudden vibrates
"y/nnnn" it was rin

you quickly pick up your phone and reply
"yes?"

not even 30 seconds later you get the next reply
"what are you doing right now?"

"nothing, i'm just chilling in my room"
"wbu?"

"nothing either. do you maybe have time right now? we can go out to a café or just go out for dinner"

you smile since it was the first time rin asked you out for a date by himself
"sure! where would you like to go?"

"how about we go to a café?"

"alright! i'll get ready then"

"yeah, i'll pick you up in an hour. see ya<3"

you immediately froze

A HEART?!?!??!?

you felt like the happiest person in the world right now just because of that one little heart

"yeah see ya<33" you reply and then close your phone.

after a while you were done with changing your clothes and doing your hair. you couldn't wait to finally see him and you were PRAYING that he'll finally make a move today.

the doorbell rings loudly and you immediately grab your jacket and sprint to the door.
"Hi rin" you smile at him when you opened the door and he gives you a small smile back.

"Are you ready?"

you nod in response and leave the apartment.

"sooo where are we going? to which café?" you ask him

"hm there is one that is pretty near.."

"alright"

the both of you just normally continue talking as you walk down the street. the sun is already starting to set and the weather is perfect. it's cold but the sun is still shining.

rin just talks about something that happened today and you can't help but just zone out while admiring him. his eyes, his nose or just his side profile in general but those are definitely not the only things that are amazing about him.

his voice is so calm whenever he talks to you. you could listen to him all day long, it doesn't even matter what he's saying as long as you hear his voice, it can make you happy.
his personality too. well, he can be a bit mean sometimes but that's a different story. rin always seems so cold and bothered by everyone but deep down he has a soft spot for many people like his parents, his brother and especially for you now.

the problem is only that he's kinda bad at showing his feelings. his love language is definitely not words of affirmation and probably also not physically touch. he shows his love by spending quality time with a person or doing things for a person, so acts of service.

acts of service are definitely his thing. he opens the door for you, he carries heavy things for you, he sometimes brings you sweets and soo much more.
a week ago, rin and you were at his place since you two had to finish a small project for school and you got hungry so rin immediately cooked for you.