chapter 7

after that happened, you and rin just ignored each other for two weeks. he didn't even look at you and you tried your best to not be close to him.

you still wonder why he got so mad... that gave you another reason to hate him as much as you did two months ago. one side of you really despises him now but the other side of you wants to talk to him and tell him about your feelings..

what feelings though?

that you hate him now?

no.

you want to tell him that you enjoyed spending time with him.

you want to tell him that he's funny.

you want to tell him how beautiful his eyes are.

there are so many things but you still don't understand your feelings.

rin is bad at showing his emotions but so are you.

it was a saturday evening and instead of sleeping or just doing something else, you're laying in bed, overthinking everything.

if i see him anytime soon... what could i tell him?
maybe something like...

"rin... i think I've developed feelings—" you mumble to yourself but you cut yourself off.

cringe.

maybe i could say... uhhh..

you had no idea. you wanna tell him about your feelings but you aren't sure but you are. everything is so confusing right now.

why can't he just come up to me and tell me what he feels? he says he hates me so maybe i should just give up...

you sigh and get out of your bed to get yourself a snack but you looked at your desk, just to see the picture you took with rin.

he looks adorable— ugh no...

wait, yes. he does look good..

why am i denying my feelings?

can't i just stop thinking about him?!

you take your headphones and walk into the kitchen. as you eat your snacks, the music is blasting through your headphones and you zone out. moments between you and rin come up into your mind like at the café, or during that soccer match and oh god so many other cute moments.

a big smile forms on your face but that smile fades away as soon as t you realise that probably nothing will happen between the both of you.

maybe going on a walk could make me feel better.

without even changing your clothes, you just take your jacket and leave. you walk around the city and there are many people your age outside so you decide to take a more quieter way.

after a while you reached a small playground and you notice many benches there. you approach those benches but wile you got closer, you notice someone sitting there... you take a few steps further and then you recognise the person.

it was rin.

fuck.

should i approach him and talk to him? maybe i should leave him alone.

no this would be the perfect moment.

with a deep breath you walk up to him and sit down on the bench.

he flinches a bit but as soon as he saw you he wanted to walk away. you immediately grab his wrist and pull him back down.

"wait!"