𝟶𝟹.

Part 03

Part 03.

Beliefs and want's

SHE'S DEFINITELY SOMETHING CELESTIAL, HEAVENLY IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL SINNERS.

After the events of watching y/n storm through the classroom doors, in a hurried rush to leave, Jeongguk felt rather empty, like an empty house that had been abandon for years.

Turning to the half curtained window, Jeongguk catches sight of the multicolored leave's, he watches as they levitate, pausing in a time frozen frame just for him to see.

The leaves twist and turn, floating every which way, wanting to be admired and complimented just like the girl, who had basically sprinted out of class, was.

They wanted to be looked at the same way he stared at her. Staring at her as if she were the sun, as if she were too bright to look at, yet he found himself never wanting to look away.

He wished that their time was longer, not so fast paced and sped up. He wanted more time to admire her and acclaim her from afar.

However, just like the sun does when you try to hold its rays of light, she slowly slipped through his fingers; like sand.

But a dreamer could dream, right? Dream of catching the sun even if it only ever runs.

His beating heart thumped in triumph, after realizing that she was in his class. He doubted she remembered him, having only met her when he was eight, but he was happy nonetheless.

He'd wait more if he had too. He would. His beating organ that gave him life knew they'd meet again, and he spent all these years patiently waiting.

You see, Y/n, in Jeongguks eyes, was, no she is celestial. A goddess who sorrowfully fell into the clutches of earth, and woefully wished for her wings.

For he could not compare her to anything less. He knows he thinks too highly of her, but his heart ached at the thought of thinking too little.

He always has, since the moment he'd met her, since the moment his eyes were blessed with her existence, thought highly of the glorious angel who must've lost her wings, wrongfully.

His eyes have always told him to believe in what you see, not what you hear, and as a nonbeliever in God, whenever he was in her presence, he couldn't help but think some kind of higher up existed.

She was too heavenly to not have come from above. Too angelic to be human, and to empyrean to be surrounded by a world brimming with sinners.