𝟶𝟽.

Part 07

Part 07.

Prayers and salvation

THE VERY THOUGHT OF HER MAKES MY HEART YEARN WITH A WANT I HAVE NEVER FELT. IT'S WARM.

A cool breeze whistles through the air, brushing the brown locks that lay effortlessly in her face. Weaving the brunette strands left and right, like the leaves that held on tightly to the branches of the tree she sat under.

The pink skies painted her skin a honey, pinkish red, as if she had been kissed by the sun. As if the sun was meant to embrace her and her alone.

It was a new day, and school had yet to start, some students standing here and there, and others simply heading inside. You had stayed put, underneath the fire leaf, blooming tree. Waiting...watching... and searching.

Your brown orbs searched for the starry cosmos of Jeongguk, looking frantically, like a child who had lost their mother at the store. Your beating heart aching with the thought of him not showing up today.

However, that thought was long dismissed, when you saw his dark attire and tattooed hand enter the gated entry, relief filled your veins, why? You didn't know and you quite honestly had begun to stop caring.

Upon entering you watched as Jeongguk had also begun to search, frantically like you had done just some time ago, you couldn't help the smile that graced your face.

Knowing that the both of you had longed so deeply for one another.

Reaching up your hand, you begin to wave, in hopes of him seeing you. He does, a smile creeping it's way onto his once neutral face. His smile widens, and his teeth begin to poke out while his eyes squint with glee.

As he starts his way towards you he is stopped, by who, you didn't know. You observed their interaction though. He seemed annoyed and uncomfortable, ready to run.

His feet never strayed from where you stood, ready to continue on their path. Yet the girl who blocked his way didn't seem to budge under his heated glare.

Bringing your hand down slowly, you begin to grab your things, packing them up and dusting yourself off. You could feel the annoyance radiating off of Jeongguk from all the way where you stood.

The look of wanting to leave was painted all over his face, but every step he took towards you the girl took another to block him.

Having had enough of her little shenanigans you scoff out a sigh and walk up to them yourself, picking up on a conversation your ears did not like.