𝟶𝟼.

Part

Part .06

Desires and wants
Needs and wishes

HOW LUCKY, THAT CIGARETTE IS, TO BE THE ONE THAT SITS BETWEEN YOUR LIPS; I WISH THAT WAS ME.

Back at his trailer park home, an old abandoned, run down junk yard, was more the name for it than anything else.

Jeongguk enters the empty space, heading straight through the uninhabited halls, down to his room; sitting on his bed in complete silence, staring into the eerily empty space.

The trailer being his own to live in, yet not quite feeling like home. It was rather lonely and dull.

Slowly he drags his hand to his back pant pocket, and takes out a pack of cigarettes, carefully pulling one out and observing the cancer stick, lighting it, then slowly flicking the lighter on and off watching as the flames danced.

Danced as if it wasn't about to be extinguished. Like it'd live forever.

Rolling his darkened eyes he snaps the cap closed throwing the piece of metal somewhere in his room.

Inhaling the smoke in deeply, hungrily, his half lidded eyes begin to close. His urge to smoke making his hands shake with a want, a need to fill his lungs with something more than emptiness.

His wilding thoughts roam to y/n, his desire to be with her growing stronger and more prominent, sighing out in frustration he tussles his soft, curled hair.

Tossing his body back onto his run down bed, creaking under his weight, the springs sink deep into his skin, pricking and prodding like needles.

He puffs out another cloud of smoke, watching as it sways through the air in different motions and shapes.

Holding the lit stick between his veiny fingers, he plays with the end, head lulling deeper and deeper into the abyss of his mind. Drowning in his thoughts, suffocating even though he has plenty of air to breathe.

His brain dives endlessly, pulling every body part it could capture, the darkness now being the only one that enraptures him.

Covering him in blankets of pitch blackness, but then there is light, a bright shining sun, that's twinkling, like the milky ways and cosmos.

It's bright, and in the light he sees a silhouette. The shadow of the only girl who brings him immense warmth. She, who, fills his heart to the very brim with life.