𝟶𝟺.

Part 04

Part 04

Remembering and thanks

SHE IS DIVINELY FAVORED, A GODESS MISREMEMBERED, BY THE PEOPLE WHO SWORE LOYALTY TOWARDS HER, NOW TAKING SHAPE IN A VESSLE JUST AS ENCHANTING.

As classes go by in a blur, lunch rolls around, students fill the cafeteria like bulls when a red flag is waved into its face, fast and heatedly.

The young brunette watches from the sides as boys and girls fight for a spot in the line, some sneaking into an empty space when know one is looking or cutting in with a friend.

She watches it all. All the while being watched herself.

She felt the burning gaze which set her back ablaze, she knew she was being looked upon. Viewed and observed, as well as she also knew that it was the very same boy from her calculus class.

The boy who made her blush profusely. The tattooed boy who was now shamelessly staring into her eyes. Smiling that mischievous smile.

She can't help the shaky breaths that stagger out of her throat. Can't help the way her hands tighten on her backpack straps.

Her feet move unconsciously, following the line unknowingly. Eyes still connected to the cosmos of another.

Until they're not. Slowly she looks away, back straightening and head up proudly. Grabbing her tray she makes haste to an empty table at the corner.

Or at least she tries to.

Tries, being the keyword to her failure. She's stopped in the midst of students rushing towards their own tables, her lunch tray almost knocking over on the person who now stood still infront of her.

Looking forward she was met with nothing but a white top on a broad chest, looking up though she found that once again her laggard breath restricted her air way.

The same boy, who was halfway across the canteen, was now standing in all his glory before her.

Head tilting in a teasing way, eyes lighting up like a child who had won a ticket to look into the treasure box.

She couldn't help but admire what was standing so brazenly before her.

Her russet orbs doing just that, admiring, seeking the comfort she had once felt when he first showed up infront of her.

This boy, who she still did not know the name of, made her feel humane. He was a fresh waft of cool air on a hot summer day.

A warm living room to walk into after spending a day in the snow. He was the embodiment of warmth.