Chapter Thirteen

Enzo brushes the leaves off the gravestone in front of him "Sorry I haven't been here in a while, Bethanne, Davey

Enzo brushes the leaves off the gravestone in front of him "Sorry I haven't been here in a while, Bethanne, Davey. I... I haven't been in the best place since... since everything. I'll try and come more often now, promise." he says, putting a bunch of flowers down. Getting up, he rolls his eyes when he hears his eldest brother walk over "Mycroft." he greets. "Lorenzo." Mycroft responds. Enzo shakes his head "You know I hate people using my full name." he tells him. "It's your name." Mycroft points out. Enzo rolls his eyes and starts to walk off "There's a new lead my people are running down." his brother tells him, making him stop. "What?" Enzo asks. "I can't tell you that, you know that." Mycroft tells him. "Then why tell me at all? Why tell me you have a lead if you're not going to tell me what it is?" Enzo asks him, turning to face him. "Because you should know we have something, even if it is small." Mycroft responds. Enzo shakes his head and keeps walking "Next time you tell me something, make sure it's actually something worth telling me." he tells his brother.

Enzo walks down the street, finding John struggling to open the door to the flat. Jogging over, he opens the door "Here." he says, taking a couple of the bags. "Thanks Enzo." John responds. They go into the flat and walk up the stairs, the two of them staggering slightly "Don't worry about us. We can manage." John tells Sherlock sarcastically. Enzo drops the bags iff in the kitchen before heading into the main room, finding his brother sat at the table reading an email with his hands folded in front of his mouth "Is that my computer?" John asks. "Of course." Sherlock responds, beginning to type. "What?!" John asks. "Mine was in the bedroom." Sherlock tells him. "What, and you couldn't be bothered to get up?" John asks incredulously, not getting a response. Enzo sits on the sofa, yawning slightly "It's password protected!" John says. "In a manner of speaking. Took me less than a minute to guess yours. Not exactly Fort Knox." Sherlock tells him. "Right, thank you." John says, annoyed. He walks over answering slams the laptop shut, walking away and putting it on the floor next to his chair as he sits.

Sherlock clasps his hands in the prayer position in front of his mouth as he props his elbows on the table, looking thoughtful as John looks at the mail "Oh. Need to get a job." he groans. "Oh, dull." Sherlock tells him. "Listen, um... if you'd be able to lend me some... Sherlock, are you listening?" John asks. "I need to go to the bank." Sherlock says suddenly, standing up and grabbing his jacket as he leaves the room. Enzo jumps up and follows his brother, taking note of him "It's Sebastian, isn't it?" he asks. Sherlock nods at him as he pulls his jacket on and does his scarf "Great." Enzo mutters sarcastically, Sherlock smiling slightly. "Anyone would think you don't get along with him." Sherlock tells him. "What gives you that idea?" Enzo asks him, fake shock in his voice as John walks downstairs and joins them.

Enzo follows his brother into Shad Sanderson Bank, John looking round in awe "Yes, when you said we were going to the bank..." he trails, Enzo smiling slightly. Sherlock and Enzo look round as they get on the escalator, taking note of the security system and glass barriers. They reach the top and step off the escalator, walking over to the reception desk, Sherlock smiling at the receptionist "Sherlock Holmes." he says, Enzo looking round the balcony.