Chapter15: Something is DEFINITELY wrong!!

They don't understand..
The pain of losing your bestfriend is much more painful than they think...

With all the bet thing that just happened... and all the chaos they went through..

Both of them were broken.. broken in a way nobody could fix them.

Three days.. Three days has passed and now the semester exams were close.. Just two more days and holidays for exam preparation.

Hearing the news, every students were cheering and laughing.. while some were making routines already.

In this environment of laughs and cheers, two students were there looking all lost.

They were both hurt.. but for different reasons.

Fourth felt hurt knowing the real intention behind Gemini approach and that he actually started to feel comfortable around Gemini.. ignoring the warning of Nanon and started trusting him..

Gemini was hurt because he never thought Fourth would act like that...

YES, he expected Fourth to scream at him, at least slap him and cry but Fourth acting like he never existed and treating him invisible. He was more angry and guilty at himself.

He tried.. tried to ask for forgiveness but every time they met, even by accident.. Fourth would walk away or give a death glare which was enough for Gemini to not talk.

The level of Fourth ignoring Gemini was even more than before..

Before.. he would at least speak a word, or even with his classmates.

but now, Fourth has gotten quiet.. all silent not even talking with the teachers and classmates.

Gemini is craving to hear Fourths voice again..

He knows things can never be the same for both of them but he wants Fourth to be angry on him and let out all his anger..

.

.

.

.

.

Things weren't different for the cousins either..

Nanon already felt something off with Fourth's behavior but the new project had his mind occupied.. It was very important for the company and the upcoming deal was yet to be cracked .

Still.. that didn't change the fact that Nanon didn't notice these unusualness.. Fourth who always talk nonstop, ranting about Gemini's doings.. hasn't spoken with him for three days already.

He wanted to ask Fourth but the only answer he got was silence.. or 'I am fine' or.. 'exams'

Nanon knew how stressful it would get for Fourth about his exams but he also knew that the stress he felt was different . He was worried about Fourth..

Fourth would always lock himself in his room and barely have dinner with him...

Office was nothing better either...

His so-called boss or his friend was also behaving weird like his mind was not in the right state.. Ohm would yell and later apologize... even when he did nothing wrong...

Nanon was hurt.. both from his cousin and his friend.

.

.

.

.

.

.