The pendant of beginnings Part 1 (Arrival at school)

Ash looked at himself in the mirror. He was dressed in brown long pants, a white long-sleeved shirt under a brown jacket with a red tie.

He had to admit he felt a little weird for not wearing his usual blue clothes, but he somehow looked okay with the uniform he was wearing.

"Alright, I guess it's time to go catch the bus. Let's go, Pikachu!"

After Pikachu hopped onto Ash's left shoulder, Ash grabbed his red hat, reminiscent of his adventures in Sinnoh, along with his backpack, and left his bedroom, entering the living room.

"Mom, I'm leaving now!"

"Okay, dear. Be careful on your way!"

"Okay, Mom!"

As Ash left his house, he saw Mr. Mime sweeping the front yard.

"See ya, Mimey!"

"Mimey! Mimey!"

Ash ran toward Professor Oak's lab, deciding to bring a Pokémon that could fly and carry both him and Pikachu. He considered his options and chose Charizard, one of his strongest Pokémon.

After stopping at Oak's Lab -

Ash and Pikachu rode on Charizard's back through the sky, heading toward the bus stop. Charizard's strength and ability to fly made him the perfect choice for transportation.

"Ah, there it is! Charizard, let's land there!"

"Rawrr!"

As Charizard landed beside the bus stop, he flapped his wings, creating a strong gust of wind that caught the attention of three girls sitting nearby.

After the wind subsided, the three girls saw Ash and Pikachu hop off Charizard.

"Thanks for the ride, Charizard."

"Rawrr."

Just as before, Charizard decided to playfully use Flamethrower on Ash's head, leaving it blackened.

"I should have seen that coming..."

Ash retrieved Charizard's Pokéball. "Okay, Charizard, return for now."

Charizard returned to his Pokéball, and Ash put it back on his belt before walking toward the bus stop. When he arrived, he asked two girls sitting together a question.

"Has the bus for Indigo Academy arrived yet?"

One of the girls shook her head. "No, it hasn't arrived yet."

"Okay, thanks."

Ash was about to take a seat when he noticed a single girl sitting in the corner. She had dark blue hair with blue underlights, light turquoise eyes, and a hairpin resembling the Kanto symbol.

Ash observed that she wore the same uniform as the two girls on the other side of the seat. For some reason, he felt compelled to approach her.

"Do you mind if I take a seat beside you?"

"Eh?! Ah, I-I mean, yeah, you can."

"Thanks!"

Ash sat down beside the girl, and he decided to start a conversation.

"You don't seem like you're from around here. Are you new to Kanto?"

"U-Umm, I'm from another region, so I feel new to Kanto."

Ash gave her a friendly smile. "I hope you enjoy your time here."

"Thanks, umm..."

Ash pointed at himself. "I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. You can call me Ash. And this," he pointed at Pikachu on his shoulder, "is my partner, Pikachu."