The first step

Liko and Ash reached a nearby Pokémon Center. The two of them were tasked to get potions from the Pokémon Center, so they walked together, accompanied by their first Pokémon. On the other hand, Liko's face was shown to be really red.

'I can't believe it's just me and Ash here!!!!'

Flashback:

"Liko, here's the order receipt for the potion I ordered at the nearby Pokemon center." Molly handed the receipt of her order, "Just hand them this, okay?"

"Okay." Liko nodded.

"Hey Ash, can you accompany Liko to the nearby Pokemon center? I want to check on the health of the Pokemon inside the ship."

"I got no problem! Let's go Pikachu!"

"Pika!"

After Pikachu comfortably sat on Ash's shoulder, he ran up to Liko and out of nowhere grabbed Liko's hand and dragged her with Sprigatito following from behind.

"A-Ash?!"

"We'll be going!" Ash told Molly.

"Be careful on the way!" Molly waved her hand while telling Ash and Liko what she said.

On the wing deck, everyone's chilling on the floor except for Greninja, who's watching Ash, Liko, Sprigatito, and Pikachu, decides to tell the others, "Guys, I'm going to follow Ash and Liko from the distance."

Scorbunny then guessed, 'Are you going to see if Ash and Liko are going to have some time to be romantic together?'

"Part of it, although not to the point they started dating." Greninja crossed his arms, "My danger senses that I both trained and used are tingling, something's gonna happen when they're coming back."

"I might be all about pride, but even I admitted that I wish I had that kind of sense inside me." Ash's Charizard admitted.

"Do what you need to do, Greninja, you better protect them!" 

"No need to tell me twice, nature bunny!" Greninja jumped off the wing deck and landed safely before he followed Ash and Liko.

"Okay I haven't asked this before, but I wanna know why are you guys so desperate to make Ash date Liko?" It was Cap, who asked this.

Ash's Charizard turned to Cap and said, "We have a list for the reason itself; want to read them?"

"No thanks, I rather don't wanna know instead." Cap Sweatdropped.

End Of flashback:

Ash and Liko went inside the Pokemon Center, with both of their starters walking on their side.

"Welcome to the Pokemon Center."

"Um.. I'm here to pick up an order..." Liko gave the order receipt to Nurse Joy.

After Nurse Joy read the receipt, she replied, "Certainly. I'll check on your order. Feel free to have a seat."

After that, Liko and Ash took a seat with Pikachu on Ash's shoulder and Sprigatito being hugged by Liko.

"Ash, I'm curious, how did you and Greninja meet for the first time?" Liko asked.

"Ahh, it was back in Kalos. Pikachu and I are having a fun battle with Clemont, the Lumiose gym leader. He was my traveling companion in Kalos."

"Really?! That's amazing, Ash."

"In the middle of the battle, we got interrupted by the Team Rocket trio. The Team Rocket trio is the group that tries to steal my Pikachu. In every region I go to, those three always try to steal my Pikachu," Ash continued.